Chapter 2

Phil's pov:

Ayzia is so sweet and see is apart of the phandom? Dan is going to LOVE her! I can't believe I now have a daughter.

"This is all my stuff." Ayzia said skipping down the stairs with a small backpack.

"This is all you have?" I asked.

"Yep."

With that we left to my black jeep. That's right I bought a jeep 😏. I drove to mine and dans apartment, singing tons of songs with ayzia on the way. I knocked on the door waiting for dan to open the door.

"Don't you have a k-, oh my god is this the girl?" dan said gasping.

"Yeah, Dan this is Ayzia, Ayzia this is-"

"OMG ITS DAN HOWELL!!!" Ayzia interrupted me.

Dan looked at ayzias t-shirt and laughed.

"Haha yeah, I see your a fan then?" dan commented.

"Big fan." Ayzia added.

Dans pov:

Oh. My. God. She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen. she has beautiful brown hair with blond tips. a side fringe that half goes over her eyes. And shimmering brown eyes with green specks through them. She is white skinned with a slight tan, and has a thick Australian accent.

"Dan?" Ayzias sweet voice said.

"Oh sorry- I-I-I was ......" I stuttered not knowing what to say.
She just laughed at me being my awkward self.

"I've got a question," I began. "why have you got such a thick Australia accent?" I feel like this was a rude question somehow.

"Well, before my parents.... Passed away.... We lived in Australia. but we came here for a holiday and we got in a horrible car accident and I'm the only one that survived." Ayzia said trying to hold back tears.

Phil came and gave her a hug but I felt like I couldn't as it might be a bit.... awkward. Phil can because he's her father but I'm just a friend. Just a friend. That makes me feel sad.

"Does he do that often?" ayzia said to phil breaking my thoughts.

"No not often only when..... DAN! I need to talk to you."

Ayzia was left standing there clueless while we walked into the kitchen.

"Ayzia your room is up the corridor and the 2nd door to the left. go unpack." phil yelled out to her.

Phil turned to me. His eyes filled with fury and his fists were clenched.

"She is my daughter not one of your one night stands!" phil yell whispered so Ayzia couldn't hear.

"What do you mean?" I said innocently, but knowing what he was talking about.

"I seen the way you look at her. and I know that you only blank out when you have a crush on someone!" he hissed at me.

Ayzias pov:

I finished unpacking quickly as I only had a few things. I came downstairs to talk to dan and phi- should I call him dad? I'll ask him.

"I seen the way you look at her. and I know that you only blank out when you have a crush on someone!" Phil hissed at dan.

Are they talking about me?

"But phil, as soon as you brang her home, I felt like a small part of my heart was filled. If I got to have Ayzia, she wouldn't just be a one night stand. I would treat her like a princess. please don't be mad." dan pleaded phil.

Oh my god, dan has a crush on me? I think this is a good time to reveal myself. I think I'll pretend I did hear it.

"Hey guys." I chirped.

They both looked at me. dan with tears in his eyes and phil with sympathy.

"Phil, what would you like me to call you. like dad or phil or..."

"Anythings fine, if it makes you more comfortable you can call me phil."

"Thank you, I just feel like I can't call any one dad for a while..." I held my head down.

"It's fine. did you want to watch a movie?" he asked me.

"Sure what one?" I asked

"I recently got paranormal activity wanna watch that?" dan butted in.

We all agreed and phil went to go get a blanket.
I made myself comfortable on the couch and patted down a spot next to me for dan to sit on. he awkwardly made his way over and sat down.
When phil walked in with the blankets he gave dan evil eyes then sat down on the other side of me. We turned on the tele and snuggled into the blanket. I put me feet on phil and rested my head on dans shoulder. I have a habit of making myself at home.

We were nearing the end of the movie and I was very scared so I was hugging dan tight as phil was starting to fall asleep. phil has been giving dan evils ever since the movie started and I don't want to get in between their friendship. Dan hugged me tight when a random ghost thing came out of no-where. I started shivering out of fright when dan whispered in my ear.

"Shhhh, it's alright it's only a movie."
Suddenly I felt better.

When the movie finished phil was asleep and it was just me and dan left to talk. he went to go put our blanket back and I stopped him in the hall way.

"Dan, I heard you and phil talking before..." I whispered.

His face dropped. he turned and tried to run away but I stopped him by grabbing his shirt. He went to say something but I stopped him. I pulled him close and kissed him. his soft lips against mine. he was startled at first but then he melted into it. I could feel sparks. once I pulled away we just looked into each other's eyes for a while until I heard phil walking into the corridor. Dan let go of me and started walking towards his bedroom.

"Do you want something to eat before you go to bed?" Phil asked me rubbing his eyes.

"Can I eat it in bed?" I asked

"Sure" he said before heading to bed.

"Just grab something out of the cupboard I'm going to bed."

"G'night" I chirped before walking to the cupboard to grab a bowl of cereal before heading to bed.

Dans pov:

What did that kiss mean? I wish phil didn't get up so I could talk to her. It was amazing, I could feel the sparks and I had butterfly's in my stomach. but what will phil think? I think we will have to be quiet about it for a while.

===========================

A/n

Hi guys it's ayzia! ^.^ so there is a bit of romance in the house. will phil find out? you will have to see. I know that there is only 2 reads at the moment but I appreciate that you Are actually reading this. ok plz bit comment and leave feed back in the comments. baiiiiii!

❤️ayzia out❤️