Chapter 3

Ayzias pov:

Why did I do that. Last night.... What was I thinking! phil won't approve, the fangirls won't approve, I'll be hated on so badly!

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" I yelled.

The door slowly creeped open. it was dan.

Dans pov:

I need to talk to her. I knocked in her door.

"Come in" she yelled.

When I walked in her face dropped.

"I'm so sorry, a-about last night, I don't know what I was thinking." she began.

"No, it's fine Ayzia. it was magical." I came and sat on the bed next to her.

"Don't feel bad if you didn't do it I know I would have."

"But what about phil and your fans and your parents and-"

"They'll get over it." I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Ayzia, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I said lookin into her deep brown orbs.

"Yes!" she said tear snow falling down her cheek and a smile appearing I her face.

I gave her a kiss. it was deep and passionate. then we turned it into a make out session. her hands ran through my hair and I had hold of her hips.

Phil's pov:

I decided to make Ayzia some breakfast in bed to celebrate her first night in this house hold. I creep into the hallway and slowly open the door to surprise her.

"Surprise- DAN?!" I walk in to see dan and Ayzia making out on her bed.

"What do you think your doing?!"

"She's been here 1 day and your already planning on breaking her heart!" My eyes were welling up.

"I'll leave" I said turning around and storming out.

I went outside and went for a walk, I needed to clear my head.

Ayzias pov:

"I knew it wasn't a good idea!" I cried standing up to leave.

"Ayzia listen," he stood up and held my hands in his.

"It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. they can want to execute us if they want. The important thing is that I want to be with you and you want to be with me." He said putting his head on mine. our noses touching.

I pushed him away.

"But this is different, he's my new dad. he is important! I want him to love me because he actually loves me, not because he has to. And I don't want to come between your friendship. I've been watching you guys for a while and your friendship makes millions happy. I think- I think we should stay friends."

And with that I left to find phil.

===========================

A/N

Ok guys this is kind of a filler chapter, I couldn't write much as account of I popped my knuckle out and it won't go back in..... it hurts a lot..... that's it for now baiiii

❤️ayzia out❤️