Rule Six: Take The Lead

Namjoon sighed as he tapped the end of his pen against his desk. He was finished with all of his work early, as always, but he didn't know if he should go to Yoongi's office or not. He had done a lot of thinking since Yoongi told him about his marriage and current struggle through divorce. He was okay with it, but it was a bit to handle. How did he feel about the fact that Yoongi had kept it secret for so long while they'd been intimate? As he had thought about it, Namjoon figured he understood.

Yoongi-hyung thought it would make me back off, didn't he? That was definitely a possibility. If that was the case, that meant Yoongi wanted to keep Namjoon around, not cause him to leave. I should prove to him that it doesn't bother me. But how? Giving it some more thought, Namjoon shifted his gaze around, looking at everything on his desk. He didn't keep much on his desk; just a small cup that contained a few pens, a digital clock, his computer obviously, and a framed photo of his friends. Though, he also had many post-its stuck to the walls of his cubicle, all containing doodles of various things like; insects, crabs, stars, flowers, and other cute things.

Looking at the little doodles, Namjoon got an idea. He got up from his chair and made his way to Hoseok's cubicle."Seok, I need a sheet of paper."

Hoseok quietly groaned at being disturbed during his work, but he didn't really mind too much today. He stopped what he had been typing and looked at Namjoon."Why are you coming to me for paper? Just grab a sheet from the copier or something."

"Because you have different colored paper in your desk." Upon seeing Hoseok's face show an embarrassed expression, Namjoon smirked."I know you have some. Let me have a sheet of sky blue paper please."

It had been a secret that Hoseok had colored paper in his desk. He used it for taking notes about his work or writing To-Do lists that only he would see. He didn't want anyone else to know because he thought he would get called childish for it."Just don't tell anyone, brat."

"I won't." Namjoon may love to bother his coworkers, but he would never spread secrets.

Opening the top drawer of his desk, Hoseok sifted through the different colored paper and pulled out a single sheet of sky blue paper."So what do you need this for anyway?" he asked curiously.

At that question, Namjoon smiled."I'm just going to do a little something for Mr. Min."

"For Mr. Min?" Hoseok knew it wasn't a wise decision for Namjoon to be getting so close to their boss, but he also thought it was cute.

"Yeah. I just hope it won't annoy him." Namjoon accepted the sheet of sky blue paper from Hoseok and hoped his idea would work out well."Thanks, Hoseok." That said, he went back to his own cubicle, letting his friend work in peace.

---

It wasn't until after everyone else went home that Yoongi was disturbed from his work, having been so immersed again that he had no idea how late it was. Perhaps he kept himself so immersed with work because he didn't want to face the difficulties of his divorce that awaited him at home. The thing that pulled his attention away from his work was some sort of projectile making contact with his cheek. Looking away from his work, Yoongi spotted the thing that had hit his cheek. It was a blue paper airplane. There were cute little smiley faces and clouds drawn all over it. Grabbing the paper airplane, Yoongi unfolded it. Written on the sheet of sky blue paper was a message.

Yoongi-hyung,

It's okay that you didn't tell me sooner that you're married.

It would have been good to know, but it doesn't change my mind at all about the things we do together.

I don't regret this intimate relationship we have, and I'd like to keep it going. Just be honest with me, and I'll be here.