Rule Four: Maintain Personal Hygiene

Namjoon hummed quietly to himself as he stood in the elevator, waiting for it to reach the correct floor. He had shown up to work much earlier than usual. He wanted to get here before Yoongi and surprise him. Being the naughty man that he was, he wanted some action before work. When the elevator reached the correct floor, Namjoon watched the doors open then stepped out. He felt a little giddy as he could see that no one else was there yet. He had plans and was so glad that no one was there to ruin it for him.

Making his way to Yoongi's office, he opened the door and froze. What was going on? He thought he had gotten here early enough. Why was Yoongi already here? Should he have come earlier? How was he supposed to surprise his boss now?"Yoongi-hyung? What are you doing here so early?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Yoongi had a laptop open atop his desk and was typing something."I'm working."

"You're always working." Namjoon stepped around Yoongi's desk and peered at the laptop. He saw that Yoongi was typing what appeared to be a very long email."Is it really important?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes."All of my work is important." He minimized the email then closed the laptop."But it can wait a little bit. What's the reason for you being here so early?"

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders just a little and placed his hands on his boss's shoulders as he was standing behind him."Well, I wanted to get here first and set up a surprise for you, but you ruined it by being here before me."

"A surprise?" A small smile formed on Yoongi's lips."What kind of surprise, baby?"

Namjoon was slightly confused. Yoongi usually only called him baby while they were getting intimate. But Yoongi had started to be a little more affectionate lately."Well, I was going to strip and wait on your desk, but I can't do that now."

"Oh, I see." With a small chuckle, Yoongi reached up to touch one of Namjoon's hands."Do you want to play before any other employees get here?"

"Can we?" Namjoon leaned down and nuzzled against the back of Yoongi's head.

"Of course we can." Yoongi held back a tiny whine when Namjoon's hands moved away from his shoulders. He had been enjoying the feel."We don't have too much time before other people will start arriving. So let's make this quick."

Namjoon knew that the people who usually arrived early would be here soon enough, but he wanted to enjoy a quickie with Yoongi before he had to do his work."Just fuck me over your desk. That'll be quick enough."

Yoongi rolled his eyes."Are you just always horny or something?"

"Yeah, for you." Namjoon laughed lightly.

"You're lucky you're so damn cute." Yoongi opened a drawer and pulled out the bottle of lube."Bend over the desk. I'll fuck you good."

Doing as he was told, Namjoon moved around Yoongi's chair, watching the shorter man roll backward a little. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his knees, along with his underwear. He couldn't get fully undressed because he might not be able to redress himself in time before other employees would start arriving. Bending over the desk, he bit his bottom lip, his ass being perfectly displayed for his boss.

Yoongi stared at Namjoon's ass for a moment before he reached forward, not getting up from his chair yet. His hands gently touched Namjoon's buttcheeks, massaging them."You've been keeping yourself nice and clean. I can tell." He pulled Namjoon's cheeks apart and smiled at the sight of his pink hole."Perfect."

"I want to be clean for you. I like it when you make me dirty." Namjoon blushed brightly when he felt something new. Teeth grazed against one of his buttcheeks."Hyung..?" A shiver surged up his spine when that supple flesh was bitten so tenderly.