Rule Three: Dress Appropriately

"So what do you think, Taehyung?" Namjoon asked with a hopeful smile."Do you think it'll work?"

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh."Why are you trying to get the boss to fuck you? That's against policy."

"Because he's hot." Namjoon leaned down close to Taehyung's face, bending a bit as he was standing by the seated man's chair."Besides, you have no right to tell me about the policy. Everyone knows you're sleeping with Jungkook. That's even worse because Jungkook is our boss's boss."

"And he bends me over his desk whenever he wants." Taehyung realized that he really did have no room to tell Namjoon not to sleep with their boss. He sighed with defeat."Yes, Namjoon-hyung. To answer your question, I'm sure it'll work. In fact, I would be surprised if he hasn't already noticed the way you're dressed."

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders as he straightened himself up."I'm not dressed too badly. I mean, I know tight clothes and anything too showy are banned from our dress code, but I want his attention." He had come to work in a really low-cut shirt and tight pants. He didn't care if anyone else looked at him. He wanted Yoongi to look at him."I just want him to fuck me until I can no longer stand. Is that too much to ask?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes."Just go back to your cubicle. Or go to his office. I don't care what you do. Just stop distracting me. I need to get all my work done."

"You're just in a hurry to go to Jungkook's office, aren't you?" Namjoon knew that was always Taehyung's motivation to get done with his work.

"Of course. Now shoo." Taehyung made a small wave with his hand to tell Namjoon to leave.

Stepping out of Taehyung's cubicle, Namjoon decided to just wander around a bit. He didn't want to return to his cubicle. And he didn't know if Yoongi was too busy for him right now. That did happen sometimes. There were some days when Yoongi wouldn't pay any attention to Namjoon at all because he was far too busy. Namjoon ended up getting bored, so he eventually returned to his cubicle. Sitting at his little desk, he sighed and slumped his shoulders.

It became apparent to Namjoon that Yoongi must be too busy for him today. The short boss didn't come out from his office all day. Namjoon had gotten up a couple times to peek into Yoongi's office but left him alone when he saw how hard he was working. As much as he wanted Yoongi's attention, he didn't want to make this job any more stressful for him. Namjoon waited around as everyone else was heading out. It was time for everyone to head home. Namjoon remained at his desk until everyone else was gone. Then, he left his cubicle and looked toward Yoongi's office. Most lights had been turned off by now, but Yoongi's light was still on. Namjoon went to Yoongi's office and knocked on the door.

There was a grumble before an answer was given."Come in."

Namjoon figured Yoongi didn't realize what time it was. He opened the door and stepped into the office."Yoongi-hyung, aren't you going to head home?"

"Why?" Yoongi didn't even look up from his papers."Is it that time already?"

"Yeah. Everyone else already left." Namjoon made his way over to Yoongi's desk and quietly cleared his throat."Yoongi-hyung, stop working. Look at me."

With a sigh, Yoongi set down his pen then lifted his gaze to view Namjoon. He perked an eyebrow when he saw what Namjoon was wearing."Please tell me you didn't wear that all day."

"I did." Namjoon watched Yoongi's brow furrow."Is that a problem?"

"Yes, it is." Yoongi rose from his chair and stepped around his desk, watching as Namjoon turned around to face him."Why would you dress this way to work? You know it's against the dress code."