Jealous

*Troye's POV*

He stayed silent the entire car drive, even going so far as to ignore me when I asked him where we were going again. I'd brushed it off as nothing though. Obviously he was pretty excited about this whole surprise date thing, and I wasn't about to ruin it for him. Besides, if it made him this happy than it definitely made me happy. He was grinning awkwardly as he concentrated on the road, occasionally biting down on his lips to focus. I wondered if he even realized he had the stupid look on his face, deciding he probably didn't. 

It wasn't until he turned to face me with a crazy face that I realized he'd parked the car. Damn it, it was way too easy for me to get lost in my head looking at him. It wasn't my fault his blue-green eyes were so captivating, or the way his lip-biting sent shivers down my spine. 

"Are we gonna get out or...?" He trailed off, his hand reaching across the console and grabbing mine. He traced small circles against my thumb, my immediate reaction to have a goofy smile invade my face.

"Yeah, yeah..." I'd planned to say more, but when my eyes fell on the building we were parked in front of, a lump arose in my throat. The building was gorgeous, a fancy brick building with white lattices adorning the side. That wasn't what really caught my attention though, instead my eyes settled on the people entering it. They were all dressed in formal attire, looking more like movie stars than people casually going out for dates. 

"What's wrong?" I could hear the tension in Tyler voice and felt a little bad knowing I'd put it there. That feeling quickly subsided though, remembering why I looked upset in the first place.

"Tyler, look at these people! Why aren't we wearing tuxedos?" I knew very well we didn't have tuxedos with us to wear, but it was still a valid argument in my mind. We were going to look like idiots, strolling into such an upscale place in more-or-less casual clothes. If there was one thing I was not into, it was public embarrassment. 

"Well, Troye," He paused, leaning across the console to take my earlobe between his teeth teasingly, "Tuxedos aren't nearly as easy to get you out of at the end of the night."

"Oh." I choked out, my breathing already becoming erratic as I felt his mouth descend on my jaw, kissing it clumsily all the way to my lips. The kiss was soft, but passionate. During it his hand had found it's way up to the back of my head, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. I obliged obviously, eagerly melding my lips with his. 

Quite a bit of time had passed as we kissed. Both of us knew we were late for our reservations in the back of our minds, but we were also more than happy to pretend not to. The kissing had gotten much rougher, his hands tugging at my hair occasionally and cheeky moans slipping in every once in a while. Eventually though, we were interrupted. We both jumped back when someone knocked on our window, turning with horrified matching expressions to see a teenage girl outside our window. 

Shit.

A fan.

An obvious Troyler shipper judging by her expression.

Double shit. 

I turned to Tyler with wide-eyes, but he didn't even look concerned. He looked calm and collected as he fixed his make-out hair in the mirror, opening the door and greeting the girl. She was squealing, the piercing noise threatening to permanently damage my eardrums. Tyler got out of the car then, closing the door but not before flashing me a knowing smile. He knew her squealing was bothering me. I watched their interaction through the window, feeling a bit bad for not being as willing to hop out and greet her. I just didn't feel like it right now. These last few days had been hell for me, and I just really needed a bit of time alone with my personal heaven.