Hickeys

*Tyler's POV*

The rest of that day was spent watching Disney princess movies and laughing at Tumblr posts together. It was exactly like how we'd spent our time together before all this romantic drama got introduced, well... Minus a few make-out sessions and the fact we cuddled most of the night. 

It was now passing midnight and I was exhausted. It was early for me to be this tired, but considering Troye had kept me up most the night it wasn't unreasonable. 

"Troye, let's just go to bed. We can finish the movie in the morning." I whined, shoving my face into his toned chest. He ignored my pleads much like he had been the last half an hour. I sighed and concluded there was no way to get Troye to come to bed before he saw fit. I started to get up to head to bed, unimpressed that Troye wasn't going to join me. I was shocked when the movie stopped playing and he grabbed my hand.

"You're so needy." He teased, getting to his feet and bringing my hand up to kiss my knuckles. I giggled and broke out of his grasp, only to tangle my fingers in his messy mop of hair.

"Well, what'd you expect when you decided to go after the Tyler Oakley?" I whisper, moving closer so our lips were inches apart. He blushed, but didn't hesitate to eye my lips hungrily. It was crazy how nervous he could still be around me even now. We'd done everything there was to do together. 

"I guess you have a point." He mumbled, closing the distance between us slowly. Even now after having all of him the littlest kiss drove me crazy. I kissed him back demandingly, backing him up onto the couch. Sure, I'd just worked so hard to get him off the couch but I guess I could disregard that considering I was too intoxicated by his kiss to care. I ran a hand up his back, enjoying the silky smooth feel of his skin against mine. I would never get tired of this, ever. 

The next morning I groaned sleepily. I felt gross so I must have slept in too late. I felt around the side table for my glasses and shoved them on.

"2pm! Troye! How dare you let me sleep this late!" I screech, rolling over to glare at him. Except he wasn't there.

"Troye?" My voice had completely lost it's hostile edge, now it was timid and tentative. Where had my Troye gone? I got up and groggily walked into the living room, rubbing my eyes like a little child. He was sitting on the couch with head phones in. I felt tempted to punch him for worrying me so much. Though where else would he have gone? I guess the thought of him leaving and going back to Australia has really gotten under my skin. I hurried over to his side and buried my face in his chest. He's still here, he's still mine, for now.

"Oh, hey! Have you seen this Troyler dedication video? They made a little animations of us and they make a little story to go along with the song. You have got to see it!" I rolled my eyes at how oblivious he was to my concerns, but eagerly looked up to watch the video anyway. It did sound pretty cute after all.

After watching the video and getting some sugary cereal for breakfast I got around to checking my texts. I had one from Korey asking to hang-out and one from Joey inviting me out. I'll have to combine the two offers. I look up, meeting Troye's eyes. That is, granted Troye wanted to spend our last night together out in public and not in wrapped up in the sheets. I'm sure we could find time to fit both into our schedule if need be.

"What's the plan for today?" Troye mumbled before taking a spoonful of straight Nutella and eating it hungrily. How could he eat so much of that stuff? It was good but not that good.

"How do you feel about a big hang-out session with the Youtube pals. Oh and Korey, seeing as we haven't hung out with him once since you came down." He looks thoughtful, licking the spoon clean of Nutella while he ponders the question. Does he have any idea how sexy he looks when he does that?