Promiscuous

*Tyler's POV*

"Sawyer!" I cackled trying to shove him off of me long enough to unlock the door. He gives an exaggerated sigh but stops kissing my neck long enough for us to get into my apartment and then he was right back at it. He kissed my neck until I couldn't take it any longer and I had to speak up.

"Bed, now." I giggled, tangling my fingers in his hair. He casually throws me over his shoulder like it's nothing and carries me to the bed. He tosses me onto it without a second thought and I glare up at him.

"You could have broke my glasses." I sneer, but I wasn't actually very upset. How could I be with that hunk of a man between my legs?

"Sorry, boo." He whispers, taking them from my hands and setting them on the bedside table. Don't get me wrong, I love rough sex, but sometimes it was nice to take it slow so I could actually see the other person. Sawyer, however, was not into that at all. He impatiently nipped at my thigh and I shoved his head away.

"Strip me big daddy." I giggle. When I was younger I'd always been ashamed of the way I couldn't take anything serious, even during sex I found myself thinking of weird things and cracking up. But tonight it was the last thing on my mind considering we were both too drunk to think properly. Sawyer successfully gets my jeans off and tosses them to the floor with a triumphant smirk, or at least I think that's what it was considering I can barely see. Then I felt his hands on either side of my shirt and before I can scream he's ripped it down the middle. I hear the buttons scatter across the floor and make an inhuman noise out of pure disappointment.

"You do not rip a gay man's shirt! Do you know how hard it is to find good clothes?" I roar, shoving him off me. I can hear his annoyed exhales but I'm too far gone now. I feel around for my glasses, cracking up when I think of how similar I am to Velma from Scooby Doo.

"Here." I hear from my right. I swing my arm and feel it smack against Sawyer's face.

"Last time I help you." He laughs, placing my glasses in my palm. I shove them on and scan the floor.

"You've completely ruined it! That was a good shirt. Let's have a moment of silence." I said, closing my eyes. Though approximately two seconds into my moment of silence I start giggling like a maniac which completely defeats the purpose.

"God, stop joking around and get over here. You're going to give me blue balls or something." Sawyer groaned from the top of the bed. I glance over at him cheekily, happy to see his frustrated expression.

"Hurry up or I'll tell you about the girl I was with last week." I cringe at the thought of it and scramble back up to the head of the bed.

"Tyler." He cooed, removing my glasses before I got the chance to. Suddenly he shoved me back onto the bed and took one of my nipples in his mouth.

"Sawyer, I'm not in the mood for a tease. Fuck me already." I groaned, trying to shove his head away. Sawyer, being the impatient man he is, had no problem obliging my request and in less than a minute he was sliding inside of me.

"Fuck." I groaned. But as soon as he started thrusting a familiar ring-tone went off that sent me into a fit of curses. Troye.

"We're my otp, baby, you and me, we'd be so sexy!" 

I crawled across the bed, once again blind, and felt around for it. 

"Here." Sawyer said. I hit him in the face again but this time I did it on purpose for the laughs. I could tell that he knew this because he groaned in a displeased manner just before I answered the phone.

"Yello?"

"Tyler! Where have you been? I've been messaging you non-stop!"

"I've been out with friends. What'd you want?" I ask, suddenly feeling Sawyer's tongue licking at my thighs and slowly trailing higher. I giggle and swat at him before remembering I'm still on the phone.