Ghapter VI- Lunch time madness

Seulgi woke up at her average time of 7:15. This allows her to shower, eat breakfast, get ready for school and walk there with exactly 5 minutes remaining. To her surprise, she woke up with the angels face next to hers. Smiling, she gently moved out of bed, cautiously; not disturbing the angel in his slumber.

She then headed towards the bathroom. Taking a quick shower while the memories of last night flooded her mind. Exiting; she looked at the pile of clothes that rested nearly on the sink. Getting changed; tying her hair in a high ponytail. She exits the bathroom only to giggle at her boyfriend who was still sleeping.

Heading downstairs; preparing both lunch and breakfast for the two of them was much more easier than said. Breakfast consisted of  a bowl of rice,  seaweed soup, grilled fish, an omelette and of course, the various korean side dishes that are essential in every breakfast.

Lunch was a bit difficult as the man only had one lunch container. Luckily; the 5 tiered lunch box was more than enough for both of them to finish. She simply emptied the remaining soup in the bottom layered; followed by the rice. Quick stir fried beef and vegetables in one was placed followed by an omelette and classic korean  noodles. The last layered consisted of fruits that was nearly placed on top.
(This is actually both my breakfast and lunch. Except not that much, my parents would freak out And send me to the hospital to get a check-up.)

She placed the lunchbox in the carry and placed it on the counter top.
Before she could go back upstairs, she was greeted with a familiar face; Jimin.
"Morning, seulgi."
Rubbing her hand against his blonde hair
"Morning. I made breakfast so let's eat and head straight to school."

Breakfast was calm and peaceful. A simple conversation; no one yelling and no one was awkward. Breakfast was devoured and the both of them exited the mansion. Walking hand in hand, both of them headed straight to school.

School was fairly easy. Seulgi was definelty in the smarter end of the school. Straight A's unlike the majority. Jimin wasn't exceptionally smart compared to seulgi but was still above average. This gave him the advantage, using tutoring as an excuse to see his girlfriend.

"Seulgi! I need help with my science homework. How do you explain chlorosis in plants? Come over to my house and help me after school, please."
Seulgi simply giggled before patting his hair.

"Did you already forget? We have art club after school today. So maybe tomorrow."
His eyebrows furrowed and started pouting his lips.
"Fine, I'll come over your house today after art club and help you."
Immediately his lips turned into a gummy grin.

The two students walked down the stairs. Seulgi holding their lunch in one hand and holding Jimin's hand in another. Entering the cafeteria, she spots her usual group of friends at the table across the room. Both made their way across, some students with wide eyes watched as they did.

Whispers filled the typical cafeteria, some could be classified as positive others not so much.
"SEULGI! JIMIN!"
Both heads turned towards the voice
Yerim stood up and immediately started waving her hands

Giggling at the little one's vibrant energy, she ran over, wrapping her arms around hers. Jimin followed the moment his girlfriend let go; saddened.
The cafeteria tables were circles, each of them specifically having 10 chairs; A perfect fit

Seulgi who sat in between Joohyun and Jimin earned stares from the rest of her friends realised something was going on.
"What's wrong?"
She eyed the group, eyebrows arched.
"When on earth did you both start dating?"
Jin, the loving mother had a surprised face seeing the pair with their arms eloped.

"Since yesterday."
Jimin, who unlike seulgi wasn't embarrassed at all but rather wanted to show off how amazing his girlfriend was.
"Mind explaining?"
Seungwan giggled but quickly stopped remembering that yoongi was on her shoulder; completely asleep.

Soon the group started having their usual conversations after both Jimin and Seulgi explained. Seungwan was talking with Jin,  Joy and Wendy  but still remembering not to move too much. Jungkook and Jimin were having a heated argument on who had the better girlfriend.

On the other hand, seulgi, irene and taehyung were watching in enjoyment. Seulgi remembering to feed Jimin as he continued his heated debate. Not long, Taehyung immediately joined the debate after hearing how they both agreed that Seulgi and Yerim were better than Irene.

"What did you just say?!"
"What it's true! Seulgi is better than both Yerim and Irene."
"Someone's obviously blind. Yerim can beat both Irene and Seulgi."
"Now you're just making up lies. We all know that irene is the best girlfriend out there."

Everyone simply giggled at the 3 boys behaviour while the girls shook their heads; low-key judging. Lunch ended and each of them were leaving the cafeteria. Seungwan who still had Yoongi on her shoulder attempted to wake him up but to no avail.
"Oh, Chanyeol!"
Immediately he opened his eyes and to his surprised, Chanyeol was standing there.

"Hello, yoongi. Is it okay if I talk with Seungwan for a minute."
Seungwan stared at her boyfriend to see his reaction then immediately turned her head towards her science partner shaking her head frantically.
'Text me!'
Making mouth movements hopefully indicating that her boyfriend didn't want her to be with another Man.

"Sorry but no, Maybe in the next life. Seungwan let's go!"
He immediately held her hand and they both started walking towards the exit.
She turned her hand towards the stunned man, mouthing a sorry before leaving.

The couple was at their lockers, getting the books for the next period until yoongi stopped her.
"Give me your phone."
She started at the mint haired boy before shaking her head
"I know you're going to text that bastard. I'll give it to you tomorrow so hand it over."
"He's my science partner. We need to find a place to work."

"Do it at my house. End of conversation."
But before walking off he grabbed her phone and wrapped his hand around hers.
"MIN YOONGI!!"

-------------------------------------------
End. The new year is tomorrow... So I wish you guys a happy new year even though we don't really celebrate it.
...sorry
We just celebrate a different new year which is on the 16th of February, some may know it as the Lunar new year. For us it's called the  음력 설날... It means lunar new year but I don't know how to say that in korean-English so I can't help you...sorry.

For us it's more important but a new year is still a new year so
HAVE A NICE 2018!