20 - O N E W I S H

Ray

I woke up to a loud ass knock on my door. I scanned the room realizing I wasn't in my room,but Ava's I forgot I fell asleep in here. I walked downstairs and opened the door seeing Chresanto, one of my best friends. "Chres, what the hell? It's 2:30 in the damn morning." I said rubbing my eyes. "Ray..ray.. It's.." I observed his eyes he looked like he'd been crying. Wait Chresanto crying? nah he was probably high.. none of our friends knew about me and Taylor's break up but my friend Jacob & hailey.. I didn't have the heart to tell all of them. They adored us.."it's what? Just spit it out, I'm really tired and I wanna go back to bed." I said rubbing my head. "It's Taylor..ray she's dead.." Chresanto choked out looking down so I wouldn't see him cry. "W-what?" I said instantly getting choked up. "She's dead, Cory .. He killed her." He said. "Why.. What .. I just saw her earlier." I fell to my knees and cried Taylor was the only girl I ever loved other then my mother and daughters.. How was I supposed to tell my daughters there mother is dead? How was I even gonna raise them without her? I don't even have anyone to help me.. I mean me and her were only separated until she realized that she needed me just as much as I needed her..I laid there and cried for hours until I had no tears left. My world.. was gone,and i felt so lost..

"Now everyone please welcome Taylor's Husband, Rayan Lopez." I got up from my seat holding my piece or paper in my hand, I walked past Taylor's coffin and walked up the stairs, I stood in front of everyone who knew and cared about Taylor, I watched as her mother hugged our kids and cried. i coughed and got ready to talk. "Thank you everyone for coming .. Taylor was one of the most amazing people I had ever met in my life, she had so many bad things happen to her in life but she kept going, never let anything stop her from getting what she want, she made mistakes, she wasn't perfect.But she was perfect to me, she could always make you smile when you were feeling down all you had to do was look at her and she could make you smile, she just had that amazing sprit, she was such a great mother and caretaker, she would go out or her way willing to protect anyone. And that's why I love her. I'll always love her to the day I die. Taylor you were a angel and I'm so glad god gave you to me." I said wiping my eyes before walking off stage and kisses Taylor's cheek.. I took my seat next to my kids as I watched all the other people who knew Taylor go up there. When the service was finally over, I got the girls and took them in the car. "The service was beautiful,ray." Craig's wife Noelle said to me. "Thank you.. Y'all coming to court tomorrow?" I asked strapping miracle in. "Of course." They all said in unison. "Alrighty, thank you guys for everything you've done for me for the past weeks." No problem if you ever need some girl help with the girls I'm here." Hailey said smiling at me a little. "dont worry about going to court tomorrow ray, that bastard is going to go to jail for a long ass time. Were gonna get justice for Taylor." Chres said dapping me up. I nodded and got in my car, waving bye to my friends, I pulled off on the to the freeway. " Daddy?" Ava said messing with her black and white dress."yes baby?" I said looking at her through the mirror."is mommy in heaven with jesus?" I wiped my eyes and nodded "yeah.. And the angel's." I said smiling. "She was a angel." She said smiling .

"That she was baby girl." I said smiling back.

That she was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : I honestly cried writing this, but hopefully they'll get justice for Taylor. Next chapter we'll be about the court case.