19 - B A N S

Cory

"Taylor what the hell is this?" I said putting my doctor bag on the couch.

She got up quickly, stumbling walking over to me. "Thesee areee myyy friendsss halileeyy anddd jacobbbbb." She said dragging her words out. Hell no. This wasn't about to happen.

"Hailey,come on." I'm guessing Jacob said .he picked her up walking out to his car. "Sorry about that.."he said before walking out. I was beyond pissed so I slammed the door. I pulled Taylor over and slapped her causing her to fall on the couch, I felt a instant rage come over me, I wrapped my arms around her neck once more chocking her, I got up and and grabbed the cord hanging on the chair and wrapped it around her neck. "I'm sorry.. Tell my kids & ray I love them so much." Was the last thing I heard before I tuned everything out, I was so into what I was doing that I didn't even see that Jacob dude come back in the house. " What the hell?" He said looking at me. I turned around I looked once at him then back to Taylor. "She's dead.. You fucking killed her." He said shaking his head. I looked at her and felt her pulse . I did.. I killed her and I didn't even notice. I fell to the ground letting the cord fall. What did I just do...

Hailey

I was woken up by Jacob nudging me.

"What the hell do you want nigga?" I looked up and saw cops everywhere, I noticed we were still at Taylor's house.. I had the most horrible headache what the hell was happening .

"It's Taylor.. She's dead." He said looking down.

"What do you mean she's dead?" I said sitting up looking at him."Cory her boyfriend.. He killed her." Your lying.." I looked up and saw a body with a white cover on it. I shook my head in disbelief tears fell, I suddenly started shaking how could this all happen when I just saw her." I just saw her.." I kept saying as I rocked back and forth crying. Jacob wrapped his arms around me as I cried, my best friend since 5th grade was dead.. I lost my other half. I felt empty. I should have knew something was wrong when I saw her. God why was this happening to me?

I saw Cory come out with hand cuffs getting into the cop car. I got out the car slamming the door." YOU FUCKING BASTARD. I HOPE YOU ROTT IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID. MY BEST FRIEND WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU,SHE WAS JUST HAVING FUN. I SHOULD FUCK Y-" I was pulled back by Jacob grabbing my waist pulling me into the car. I cried even more hitting anything in my way. "Ray.. Where the hell is ray? Does he know?" I Blurred out. "I don't think so.."oh god and her kids..my nieces." God why did you have to take her away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Sorry it's so short guys! But poor Taylor. :( how do you think ray will take it? And poor Ava & miracle.