7. T H I S I S M E

I was miserable , when Tiana left .. I lost the only person that cared for me . The only person I told everything too. September 9,2009 is when I met Haley boxer I knew her in fourth grade.

But we didn't exactly like each other until 5th grade .. That's when she became my second best friend . Haley and me did everything together .. Went to the movies , had parties together because our birthdays were only one day apart. My aunt and uncle loved Haley & called her their adoptive niece , & Haley's parents called me their adoptive daughter .

Life was great for awhile until 6th grade , Haley and me went to separate middle schools that's when boys actually started noticing us .. Well More like Haley.

She was beautiful & blonde , as for me I was dark skin with acne and tall no boys ever liked me .. And when I told Haley the boys I liked she would talk to them and get them to like her .

Sixth grade was also the grade I started getting bullied by a boy named Marcus . I came home crying everyday hating myself ..

His bullying kept up until 7th grade .. when I met Terri Max .. She was the most toughest girl I ever met . She was way different than me . I was soft and quiet and she was tough and mean.

I thought in my head ...

This friendship will never work out.