9. M E A N

Then 8th grade came rolling around .. That's when I realized him . The devil but lord knows I loved him ..

His name was Cory Waters ... Yeah the same Cory from track . I know what your thinking didn't you just say you & him would never be together ? well people change & things happen .. Anyway I had gym with Cory and even being near him gave me butterflies .

Of course I told Terri she has science with him , and they sat next to each other & they were friends ..

One day Terri and me were on the phone and she told me that Cory was gonna write me a note .

I was so hyped for that day .. I remember him saying "your so beautiful & I love you." He wrote me more and more notes ..

One day in gym my friend Jalen told me that Cory said "ew no I would never date Taylor .. But she's pretty." when his friends were around he acted like he never wrote me those notes like I was crazy or something ..

Cory had this ex jazzy , she was "popular" but she always tried to be nice to me .. But I never liked her not because she and Cory used to date but the reason I never liked her because she thought she was all that..

One day Cory wrote me my usual love note like he did everyday .. We went to track and when we were leaving and walking back to the school jazzy and Cory were walking ahead of me .. When he wrapped his around her ..

My eyes started watering but I kept blinking I didn't want my friends to see me cry .. as we walked into the girls locker room she said "he asked me out!" I grabbed my stuff and walked to the car getting in and looking at the window I knew if I would have talked I would have cried . So I sat there in silence .

When I got into the house I ran inside to my room I through my bag on the floor and cried .. For what seems like hours . My aunt came in and saw me she asked what happened and I told her "baby , this is your first heartbreak .. I know it hurts now but it won't hurt forever." .. My aunt finally left the room and I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the razor that's was the first time I cut .

It's true what they say , the first cut is always the deepest , I loved him . And he broke my heart .. I was in so much pain I didn't know what to do but cut ..

Our last track meet, we got on the bus and he was sitting next to jazzy best friend and I was sitting in front of him , at the track meet he fell so I turned around to see if he was okay .. That's when I heard him say "she's obsessed with me."

ME ? OBSESSED WITH HIM ? When he was writing me notes.. I was in love with him for a year and he broke my heart .. Hell he broke me.. All I could think was ..

Why you gotta be so mean ?