🍥Chapter eleven🍥

{A/n: It'll probably make sense if you listen to the first part of the link above. But if you're offline then its ok

Yes Natalima is one of my bffs in real life and shes a hoe 😂... The song above is her Jam (kewe). Losana if you're also reading this then don't worry you're a hoe too.}

Chapter 11. Rake it up.

The courtyard is probably the biggest area on the school campus. At the far end of the courtyard was the forest. Noble forest. No one has ever dared crossed through those humongous trees because they say anyone who has tried to cross it will never be found.

I sat down on one of the benches taking in the beautiful view of the court yard. It had been freshly mowed and flowers were springing from the side by the gate. The rest of the girls were all in their little gossip groups.

Roman came and sat next to me. She looked blankly towards the courtyard.

Now hold up what were the seniors doing here?

I scanned the court yard and saw the rest of the seniors. They were at the far corner that's why I couldn't spot them. They were in their gardening uniform.

Yes, we have a gardening uniform. The gardening uniform consisted of a white cotton T-shirt, a navy blue long sleeved jump suit and black gum boots.

Some girls were busy mowing the lawn while the others were planting flowers at the corners, and the rest were paying attention to Mrs. Crend, the agriculture teacher. She was pointing at the plant and explaining things.

This must be the agriculture students. They were only a few of them but so far they were doing a great job especially with the flowers.

The econ students were now sitting around on the ground in their own little cliques, laughing and giggling to themselves. I sometimes wished Marcy and I took the same classes but sadly the only class we had in common was ballet.

"Sucks," Roman muttered under her breath. I was confused whether she was talking to me or to herself but I still responded.

"Excuse me?"

"I said it sucks to be doing the mowing. Isn't that the caretakers job?" She asked. She was right. That was the caretakers job. We sat in silence then she stood up and stalked off towards the cafeteria. "Catch you later," she barely said and she was gone.

Ok?

I continued to stare at the courtyard. Then I felt a presence behind me. I turned and put my hand on my forehead to shade my eyes. It was Stephanie. She gave me an evil smirk and all I wanted to do was hit her face but then again that would be animal abuse. She then looked at the rest of the girls and headed towards them.

"Ladies, you're not needed here, make your way to the teachers quarters. You're going to be cleaning their houses," she said. She was wearing the gardening uniform. She had tied the arms of the jumpsuit to her skinny torso while she knotted the cotton white shirt as a crop top.

All the econ girls made their way to the teachers quarters managing to suppress an angry face at Stephanie.

"Why can't the teachers clean their own shithole," Margie, one of the girls grumbled angrily. The rest of the girls agreed with her. A girl slung a hand over my shoulder. It was Kita, a tall girl with dark hair. "What you did in the econ room was awesome," she smiled, referring to the dare. The girls that were within earshot agreed and started praising me too.

"That was so bold, I wish it were me," one said

"It would've been funnier if it was Mr. Jackson though," another girl laughed.