Chapter 19- 'Prisons changed you man.'

Start from the beginning

I bit back a smile “Well even if its fake niceness, at least that’s progress.”

He turns to me with a smirk “Although I am angry at him for something.”

I furrow my brows confused “What did he do?”

“Now the knight in shining armour has volunteered to bring his car, you’re not riding with us anymore.” He reminds me, and I suddenly realise that that’s true. I was going to have to ride with Garry now.

“I suppose that’s a good thing though…” Drake begins, humour in his voice. He’s looking me straight in the eyes now with a smirk at the corner of his mouth “You’re too much of a distraction whilst I'm driving anyway.”

I narrow my eyes at him and shake my head, trying to hide a smirk of my own. I knew what he was doing. He was taking the piss because of the whole ‘you want me thing’. He clearly knew I blew up a little when he said that to me in the kitchen, and Drake being Drake knew how to use it to amuse himself and annoy me.

“ALL ABOARD!” Jimmy announces, and I finally tear my eyes away from Drake leaving him looking amused.

I get in Garry’s car while the Hilton twins ride with Jimmy and Luke (no pun intended) and Drake, Nate and Lacey have the last car. Before the cars set off, Luke hangs his head out of the window and yells instructions to the other two cars.

“I can’t be bothered to give you exact directions to the Cabin, so basically follow me and if you lose me, that sucks for you.” He shrugs, making Garry and I laugh at his thoughtfulness. “It’s about a 3 hour drive, there will be a toilet break on the way because we know what females are like, plus LADS I think we need to stop for bacon. If anyone has any questions, ask them now.”

Jesus I didn’t know this was an army mission. Luke sounded like a freaking Sargent leading his soldiers into battle. I did have to laugh though as I see Jimmy get annoyed with Luke and pull him back in the car by the scruff of the neck.

Finally we set off, starting the 3 hour long journey. I plug in my iPod, laughing with Garry over the songs that I have on there. I may have every song Lonely Island has ever made, but who is he to judge? Lonely Island are awesome.

After about 2 hours on the road Luke pulls into a service station, one of those ones that had like a café and a shop for people travelling overnight. Perfect timing really because I was literally dying to pee.

Luke called that one pretty well…

I got out of the car and found Lacey, and I knew from the little dance she was doing she was feeling my pain about needing to pee. I looked at the guys, all of them seemed fine. I guess it really was a female thing because Barbie and Cindy basically sprinted inside towards the toilets, which was quite funny considering they were wearing heels.

Yeah, Blondie didn’t think I saw that little stumble.

We all begin to walk inside, but before we could even get to the door Luke and Jimmy cut me and Lacey off. Drake and Nate also stop wondering what the hell was going on.

“Dude, I'm not trying to be funny but I’m about a raindrop away from peeing my pants. Move.” Lacey informs both the boys who were blocking our way.

I see the desperate looks in Luke and Jimmy’s faces.

“We need you guys to do us a favour when you get in there.” Luke begins, doing the puppy dog begging face.

Both mine and Lacey’s eyes narrow in suspicion.

“What?”

“We need you to find out their names.” Jimmy clears up.