Plans For A Party

"So, what are we doing today?" You asked.

"I got tickets for us to go see a movie!" He said with excitement. "I've never gone to see a movie in theaters before."

"Really? I've gone a few times, not in a while. How have you not gone?"

"I, as myself, have not gone. I have gone while stuffed away in Jack's body. Which barely counts!" He said with disgust. His voice slightly glitched.

"It's alright. We're going today. What are we going to see?" You asked.

"Well, as much I wanted to go see 'Insidious: The Last Key'," he said. "I decided I would spare you of the pain and get tickets for Jumanji." You sighed of relief.

"YAY!" You jumped up and hugged him, putting your hands up behind his neck. "Thank you!" You said.

"Well..." He said wrapping his arms around you. "I'm glad your excited."

"Wait," you thought for a minute. "You'll have to be disguised as Jack the whole time."

"Not the whole time. I got seats in the back, right in the middle. I'll only have to be disguised when we walk in and buy food." He explained.

"Oh yeah!" You laughed at yourself. "Is that it for the day?"

"Almost. I have some big news tonight when we get home."

You were anxious for that.

Is it good? You thought.

Yes. Stop asking so many questions, and let's get ready to go! Anti said.

"I'll bring you an outfit. Go shower." He said as he put some clean clothes on.

"Okay." You walked out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

(Time skip)

You walked back to Anti's room. He was downstairs waiting for you.

What's the outfit for today? You asked before you walked in.

You'll find out. He giggled. Sometimes you make things no fun lass.

You opened the door and walked to the end of the bed. You saw the outfit, and it was...oh boy.

Hope you like it!

There wasn't that much coverage in today's outfit. It was a pair of ripped shorts that were half way down your thights, a black tank top, and a pair of black converse. You weren't comfortable just looking at it.

Is this really what I have to wear? You asked with a sigh.

If you were comfortable with me, in a different way, a few nights ago, I'm sure this will be no problem for you. He giggled.

"Here goes nothing..." You said, picking up the outfit.

You threw it on...oh boy. You were going out in public in this! How could he make you were this? But, you had to do anything to make him trust you.

You walked to the top of the stairs. You stood there, anxiously awaiting Anti's commnent.

"Come down lass."

There it is.

"I...I don't feel comfortable in this." You said.

"I bet you look beautiful."

"It's not that! It's..." You walked down a few steps. "There's no coverage!"

He glanced your whole body, and bit his lip.