Freedom, With Restrictions

A/N: I drew that for the Halloween septic art event. It was regularly him, but I made a few alterations to make it Anti. And when I said attic in the last chapter, I meant basement. Anyway, back to the story!

You loved it when you were asleep. Ready to wake up, refreshed, and start up with a great day. But in your current circumstance, you knew that would never happen again.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head!" You heard a voice say after the door crept open. Your eyes didn't budge. They stayed close.

You heard a jingle of keys. "Oops, don't wanna leave those there." Anti said playfully. "Wake up!"

Your eyes still stayed close.

He walked in and slammed the door. "Wake up, or I'm gonna pull every strand of hair out of your scalp one by one!" He yelled.

You immediately perked yourself up with caution. "Fine, fine! I'm up!" You said.

"Good. Now, do you promise to be good?" He asked.

"What's in it for me?"

"A shower, a new outfit picked out by yours truely," he pointed to himself, "food, and water."

You didn't wanna leave the room cause you were scared of what he might do to you if you agreed. But you couldn't resist the desire you had of food and a shower.

"Yes, I'll act good." You said reluctantly.

"Good girl." He patted your head like a dog.

You looked down and rolled your eyes slightly. You waited for him to cut the ropes and let you go. You felt pressure be realeased from your wrists.

"There you go Y/N. All free to go. With restrictions of coarse." He said with a giggle.

"Thanks." You moved your hands in front of you and looked at your wrists that were still burning from the pain a couple hours ago.

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Blood, cuts that struggled to reach you, cuts that were deep, cuts that were shallow. You saw the stains of blood go down your fingers and drip off of the tips.

"Oh, I can't bear to see you like this. Come to the bathroom my darling lass." He said putting his hand out in front of you.

You briefly thought of saying something, but you knew if you did, the results would not be promising. You relectantly took his hand and he lead you to the master bathroom.

You can't believe you were thinking this but...his house is beautiful! You walked out the basement and went up the stairs. You were met first with an upstairs kitchen. It had a beautiful tile floor, and polished marble counters, and shiny stainless steel appliances.

Even the hallways Anti lead you through, were filled with light, and the floor was carpeted with dark green.

You two finally got to the bathroom, and it was, like the rest of the house you saw it was beautiful. The sink was a light blue with silver handles. The shower was clean with a blurry glass screen that was shiny.

Anti opened up the mirror above the sink, and pulled out a small med kit. He opened it up and started to wrap your wrists in gauze. When he was finished wrapping them, he took out the gauze tape and secured the gauze in place.

"There we go. It will be better soon." He took your right hand and held it with both of his.

You were trying to loosen his grip, but he would let you.

"Why do you do this to yourself Y/N?" He asked.

"W-what do you mean?" You asked while worried.

"I told you not to disobey me." He said with his cold eyes staring into yours.

"I-I'm not. I was just wondering when I was gonna get the things you promised. Like the shower." You looked over to the shining shower.

"Oh yes, of coarse. But first I need to show you to your room. Your outfit is in there." He said with a smirk.

He lead you to your room and opened the door. "Here you are." He let go of your hand and motioned you to walk in.

And for some reason, it's the room you've always wanted. There was a walk in closet that was filled with outfits Anti had picked out, there was a king size bed with dark purple, silky smooth sheets, and a giant flat screen tv.

"70 inches, high definition, and surround sound speakers." Anti said. "Do you like it?"

"Like it..." You whispered. "I suprisingly love it!" You exclaimed.

"Well, good. If you act like a good girl you get to stay in here. And you know the rules for the other way around. I don't have to tell you again. But I'm gonna write some rules just in case." He said. He giggled maniacally.

"What? Why? I'm pretty sure I know the rules." You said.

You were facing them, and suddenly he pinned you gainst the wall, and he held you near your elbows. But...He barely moved! In fact he didn't move! He, like, teleported...But not really at the same time.

"Was that back talk?" He asked. "Cause that counts!" You felt his grip tighten, and you stared into his eyes, that were darknening to black.

"N-no. I didn't back talk. I'm just...uhh..." You couldn't think of any excuse. You knew you were gonna get tortured again.

"See? You can't even make up an excuse!" He spat in your face. And you knew that you were in trouble.

"W-what are you gonna do?" You asked nervously.

"Nothing much." He laughed. He tightned his grip even more around your arms and you felt blood leak out of your arms. Anti dug his nails into your arm, and was making you bleed.

You winced in pain, and tried to move, but you didn't budge.

He finally let go, and was back towards the door of your room. You saw him teleport. But you didn't dare say anything out loud.

Can he teleport? But it doesn't look like any normal teleport. You thought.

"You could say," he turned around and looked at you sadistically. "You could say that I glitched." You forgot he could read minds.

"Oh..." You said shamefully. You looked down at your feet. "May I shower now?" You asked bashfully.

"Yes. Be careful with the gauze." He said like he knew it would come off in the shower. "The outfit I want you to wear is on the bed, as will the others that I choose for you in the future."

You looked at the bed, and there was a black dress laying on the edge, that you didn't see before. There was a necklace with an emerald charm, and sneakers on the floor.

"Th-th-thank you." You stuttered.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen downstairs." He said.

"Okay..." You said. He left and you waited for the sound of footsteps going down the stairs.

You walked to the bathroom and grabbed a red towel off of the hook. You were nervous Anti would walk in so you locked the door.

You turned on the shower to the perfect tempurature, got undressed, and walked into the shower.

The water hit your head, and you were filled with a calming sensation. But sadly, it didn't last long.

When the water hit your elbows and wrists, you were in so much pain.

"Oh, god!" You said as you gritted your teeth from pain. You you tried to move your elbows and wrists and you wish you hadn't.

You quietly screamed in pain, and started to cry. You heard a laugh, and looked out the shower. Anti wasn't there.

I told you to be careful of the cuts. Hehehe. You heard a voice. You could barely speak, do instead, you thought.

How can you do this to me? I barely know you, I've only seen videos of you. I've only ever seen you in videos.

Oh contraire...

What do you mean?

Don't worry about it lass. I'll tell you when you come downstairs for lunch.

You then finished up your shower and went to your room to get dressed with the door locked.