Have A Good First Night?

A/N: The quote I used from the movie is in the video above. It's hilarious, and the group of guys who play in the movie are hilarious too. Anyway, back to the story.

You heard a lock on the door while you were quoting Super Troopers.

"'Want to dimpus size your meal for a quarter more? Want me to punchus size your face, for free?'" You laughed at yourself quoting the movie. "What has my life become...?" You asked yourself.

"I think someone watches this movie a little too much." Anti says as he walked in with grocery bags in his hands.

"Listen, it's funny, and I'm perfectly fine." You said. "Have you ever even seen it?" You asked.

"No. I barely watched any of those other movies. The movies that I watch the most out of that junk are the horror movies."

I knew it.

"Yeah, yeah. Now help me put away the groceries."

You turned off the DVD player, went to the kitchen and helped Anti put away the groceries.

You were pulling out things you would never imagine Anti, a demon who lusts for pain, buying at the grocery store. You pulled out things like angel hair pasta, spaghetti sauce, and frozen Italian meatballs.

"Is this our dinner tonight?" You asked.

"No, it's for tomorrow. When D-..." He paused. "When my friend comes. Tonight, we can have anything we want."

You thought you heard him say something. Something about you. But you couldn't figured out what it was. He said it in too much of a whisper, you couldn't understand him.

"Well, what do you want?" You asked.

"Well...there's a pizza place that delivers here. Want that?" Anti asked.

"Sure." You answered.

He then got his phone out of his pocket, and dialed the nearest pizza place.

"What kind do you want?" He whispered as the phone rang.

"Just regular pepperoni. Get some mozzerella sticks, too if they have them." You said.

You heard the lady's voice over the phone. "Hello, thank you for calling Pete's Perfect Pizza, this is Lori. Your phone number?" She asked.

"Hello!" Anti said. But....He sounded like Sean. You just witnessed him turn into the man from one of your favorite YouTube channels. But then again, you were always fangirling when he uploaded a video with Anti in it.

He told the lady his number, and started ordering. "Yes! Thanks Lori, I will have a large pepperoni pizza with...2 orders of mozzerella sticks." It's like he's ordered from here before. You eaves dropped.

"Well jeez Jack, that's a lot more food than you usually order. You got some company in that big house of yours?" The woman said on the phone.

"Yeah, you could say that." He said as he looked at you, licking his lip.

You tried to ignore the awkward feeling that just took over your body. But you couldn't shake it off. You continued listening.

"Haha! Alright. Your total price will be  $11.46. It'll be there in about 15-20 minutes." The lady said.

"Thank you, very much Lori! Who's deliverin' t'night?" He asked in his rich accent.

"It's actually me! There's only 5 of us working tonight, and 3 are cooking. I need Jessica to stay if anyone calls or walks in. So I'll be there in about the time I told ya. See ya in a bit." Lori explained over the phone.