A Visit You Didn't Ask For

You woke up, thankfully with no horrid dream to disturb your mind. You slowly opened your eyes to see Anti, fast asleep lying down next to you.

Wow...you thought. He's so...peaceful looking when he's asleep.

Anti couldn't read minds in his sleep. When he was asleep, his mind is too occupied on dreaming his weird dreams, or sleeping in general.

You wanted to comb through his hair with your hands, but you were too afraid he would freak out. You gave in to temptation, and slowly lifted your hand to his head. His hair was soft, and fluffy. It was like a cat that was freshly groomed at the vet.

He slowly opened his eyes, not at all what you expected.

"Good morning lassy." He said. In the morning, when woken up slowly, his voice is soft. Like the silk sheets you were laying on.

"Good morning Anti." You said. "What's the plan for today?" You asked.

"Nothing much. I just want to lay here; all day. With nothing to do."

"I'd be perfectly fine with that." You said that mostly because you lazy, but part of you...part of you said it because you...no. You couldn't have? Could you?

"Sadly however, we can't."

"Why not?"

"I have some business to attend to today."

"What type of business?" You asked. You were scared of the result.

"Nothing too professional. Don't worry. It's nothing you need to worry about." He gave out a slight snicker while getting out of the bed.

You sat up, rubbing your eyes to adjust to the light. "How am I gonna shower though?" You asked.

"Why should you worry?" He then remembered a few nights ago. "Don't remind me...please. I feel ashamed."

"It's okay. I'll just...I'll wash through the pain I guess." You said.

"Okay." He walked over to you. "I'll lay out an outfit in here today. Is that alright?" He asked.

"If your not in here." You said, immediately regretting your answer. You HAD to get Anti to trust you. And if that means 'showing of', then so be it. Luckily, he responded understanding your choice.

"I understand. Your not ready." He said. He then left, and you heard the foot steps go across the hall to your room.

You left his room, and went to the bathroom. You grabbed a towel, and got undressed.

You walked into the shower, and the pain immediately hit you like a truck. It stung so bad, it was like a sun burn that's worse than worse.

It'll be okay Y/N. You heard in your mind. I'll help you as much as I can when your finished, and dressed.

You were relieved, but slightly confused. How could he help? There's not enough gauze in the world to cover up your slashed back.

(Time skip)

You were dressed in the outfit that Anti had picked out for you. It was a one strapped purple shirt, a black skirt that wasn't even to your knees, and black boots that were up to your ankles. You liked it, but the skirt was quite short.

You walked to the living room as he was getting ready to leave. "You look great darling." He said. He came over to you, and kissed you on the cheek.

You blushed slightly. "Th-thank you." You stuttered.

"So," you started. "You said you could, help my back?" You asked with confusion.

"Yes, I almost forgot. Turn around." He commanded. You did as you were told.