Chapter 16

"Then make something special," I shrugged, starting to step away from the short curled hair man, "Do you want me to pick up Steven's reports?"

"If you don't mind," He spoke.

"Not as long as you make me that dinner," I sang as I walked over to the blurred glass door and started to push on the handle before turning my head around and trying not to blush as he had his eyes fixed on my body, "And make it a bloody good one."

-------

The rest of the week flew by right before I could even notice it. I suppose I was a little busier this week and I found myself doing a lot more errands than I was used to. Of course, I didn't mind, but I'd come home with aching feet from walking around in some fancy work shoes that Harry bought for me, (which were no match for my vans and toms, that were beyond comfortable), to the point where I wished I sat on my bum all day long in front of my computer.

Harry was quite busy too this week. Ever since his lunch with his mum on wednesday, he's been pushing himself harder and working later in his office here and also back at home. I've woken up in the middle of the night because I needed to pee and when I was on my way back to my room, I noticed light coming out of the room I was hardly ever at. Against my better judgement, I slipped into the room only to see a tired looking Harry, with disheveled curls and bags under his eyes, which were probably burning from staring at papers and his laptop screen for hours. He hadn't notice me getting inside the room and I had to call out his name to get his attention. Even as he stared at me with tired eyes, he'd insist he was fine and he only had to look over one more report, but I was persistent enough to convince him to go to bed and finish his work at the company's office.

He didn't tell me much about how the lunch went, all he really said were countless swearwords and groans about how annoying his mother was. It was clear by the look on his face that it hadn't gone well and all I could really do was listen to what he had to say and be there for him. It didn't take long before I made him take a nice warm shower when we were back at his flat and then cuddle as we watched tv. By then, he was already as calm as he could be and I was happy I managed to take his mind off his terrible lunch from earlier.

Now it was finally friday and I was already looking forward to get home and do nothing all weekend. I was honestly quite tired after a whole day of working, but I think I was in a really lazy mood that was normal for people my age, or anyone who's been busy all week working and wants nothing more to do than nap.

Anyways, just as I was about to finish off my last report of the day, I felt my desk buzz because of my Blackberry right next to my keyboard. I didn't get texts often, since I didn't have a bunch of friends to message all day, and I was quite surprised to see that it was Harry who had sent me something, especially since he usually emails me. He's only ever texted me a handful of times, maybe less, so I thought it was a little odd. Either way, I unlocked my phone and opened up the message.

Harry: In a meeting, ends in less than an hour. Wait for me in my office x

I smiled as I read his text and I tried not to think too much of the little 'x' at the end. I thought it was really cute but nevertheless suspicious as to why he wanted me to wait for him in his office, especially when it was technically after hours. I was crossing my fingers it wasn't anything related to work, I was officially done for the day.

Louis: kk i'll see u then :)

Louis: btw are u even supposed 2 be txting?

I set my phone down next to my keyboard, not really expecting him to reply to me anytime soon. I was in the middle of writing another sentence when my phone buzzed yet again and I smiled, already knowing who it was from.