Chapter 15

"No I wasn't!" I bickered. He wasn't exactly wrong per se, but to say I was embarrassed was an understatement. I didn't think he'd buy me underwear anytime soon, especially black lacey underwear!

"Whatever brings you peace of mind," He replied, "Anyways, I need to go work. You don't have to put my clothes away, just leave them here and I'll tidy them later."

With a cheeky kiss on my cheek, Harry took off his warm jacket and walked over to his office at the end of the hall, leaving me with a bag of undergarments and thousands of pounds in clothes.

-----

The following morning, I wasn't that excited to get out of bed. The wonderful weekend I had was unfortunately over and it was Monday again and that meant work. Granted, I felt more optimistic about it since me and Harry were in really good terms right now, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about him slipping back into old habits.

I yawned as I slumped out of bed, snoozing the alarm I had on my Blackberry and stretching my limbs. I'd give anything to have a couple more minutes in bed, but I knew work was unavoidable and it was better to get on with my day.

I pushed open the curtain and quickly squinted my eyes with how bright it was outside. Grey clouds covered the sun, and still I felt like I was being blinded. After grabbing a fresh pair of underwear (that weren't black nor lacy) and the rest of my new work clothes and laying the on top of the bed, I got out of my room and into the bathroom, where I took a quick ten minute shower to wake me up. When I was done, I dried my body with a white fluffy towel and wrapped it around my body before walking to my room to get dressed.

When my clothes were on and my hair was acceptable and fluffy, I got out and was met with the delicious smell of breakfast food Harry was making for us, which earned me a rumble of my stomach.

"Good morning," I said as I sat on the breakfast bar, ready to eat. Harry had his back turned to me as he cooked over the stove. He was shirtless and with his suit pants hugging his legs perfectly. He looked incredibly attractive and I found myself wanting to run my fingers all over his back to feel his muscles.

"Morning, love," He smiled when he placed a plate in front of me, filled to the brim, "Sleep well?"

"I did," I spoke through a mouth muffled with food, "Wha' abou' you?"

"Don't speak with your mouth full, Lou," He lectured half-heartedly, by the smile on his face, "I slept alright, thanks."

Content with his answer, I focused my attention into filling my hungry stomach with food. Harry sat next to me with a bowl of cereal and a carton of rice milk and silently poured some in his bowl. He stirred his spoon around before catching some corn flakes with his spoon and bringing it to his mouth. It was a nice breakfast that was over too soon since we had to finish getting ready. Personally, I wouldn't mind a shirtless Harry all day, but I could only imagine the reaction of everyone who worked at his company the second they'd take a peek at his tattoo clad chest. Tattoos weren't my favorite thing in the world but I was quick to change my opinion about then since they looked so perfect on his torso.

When we were both coat-clad and inside Harry's tall car, I turned the radio on lowly and sat back against the seat while enjoying the heat on my bum and back. The damn heated seats almost made me not want to get out of his car and peacefully fall asleep. They were really that good.

Ten minutes later, after chatting over the low radio and driving to work, Harry halted the car in the car park area and made no move to get out, which sparked curiosity from me.

"Are we not getting out?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"We are," Harry said while turning to me, "I just wanted to talk about a couple of things with you before we go in."