FerLlorenzon left Arcania after his father died, and helped by his mother, he could make a good life in a other place. FerLlorenzon came back in Arcania recently to help his mother. Now we must explayn why he is in the service of Alvaro: Alvaro, in his half powers, still had the power of hypnotize. He used it in the king and the court, and also in FerLlorenzon. He thought that it was a terrible hit for Fernando seeing FerLlorenzon in the part of Alvaro. So, under the effect of the hypnoze, he went to do what Alvaro said.

*************

Fernando and Sergio entered the Forest soon. The sentation into the Forest was so weird. The two heroes were confused.

"This forest looks dangerous, Nando"

"I think more weird than dangerous"

"I am feeling strange..."

"Don't joke, you're strange till this morning"

"That's...true..."

Sergio faint and felt down.

"Sergio! Sergio...Sergio..."

And after a while also Fernando faint and felt down. What was happening?

*********

While it, in the Forest something was not good...two people of the place was shaken by something.

"Cesc...Cesc! Get up! Cesc!"

"Gerardo what..."

"Alvaro's troops are coming!"

"No, not again...oh fuck"

"Come on exit!"

Cesc and Gerardo went out immediately, ready to fight (again) with the troops of Alvaro. But...they was surprised to see only a man...

"Who's that?!"

"Hi Gerardo...Hi Cesc"

"Who are you?"

"Don't you remember me?"

"Cesc, don't you remember?!"

"One moment...one moment...Oh Saints!"

"Who's him?!"

"FerLlorenzon! What a surprise!"

"I don't think so!"

FerLlorenzon made an enchantment to Gerardo and Cesc, but he didn't do nothing of serious to them.

"What are you fucking doing, are you crazy?!"

"I am not crazy...I am bad..."

He continued do enchantment, Cesc was fighting, and he said something to Gerardo:

"Come in the place where there are the most potents flowers, come on Gerardo! I will systeme him..."

"I go..."

"Quickly!"

"Yeah, yeah!"

Cesc was fighting and thinking about what could happen...anyways, in that moment he had to stop FerLlorenzon.

"Oh what a fuck!...ahhh!!"

"You must lose!"

"Me? Cesc? Oh, you don't know who is Cesc...or you don't remember me..."

"I am the most potent"

"I don't think so..."

"What are..."

"Yaaaaaaaaaah!"

Cesc launched an incredible enchantment to FerLlorenzon, the enchantment of the rose. FerLlorenzon was shoked and wake after that, so he went far:

"That's not finish yet! I will come back, Cesc, remember me!"

And FerLlorenzon escaped.

"What's happening..."

A stop to explayn. Cesc and Gerardo are two fairies. They are the keepers of the Forest of Sleep. The effect of the flowers don't work at them, rather, they are their biggest power. They have a sort of relationship, more friends than lovers, and they also fight a lot, bit they are so funny and nice.

Cesc (Fabregas) is the most potent. He is not so tall, but he has a lot of powers. His biggest powers is made by the roses, the flowers he loves. He is also very intelligent, he knows everything about magic and he can understand all situations.

Gerardo/Gerard (Pique) is few potent as powers, but he is very tall and strong. He is so resistent at all the enchantment, and he is more an helper for Cesc, but also so potent. He is the force, Cesc the mind.

Cesc entered the house, waiting for Gerardo that now was searching for nothing, cause FerLlorenzon was gone.

*********

Gerardo arrived in the point where there was the flowers most potent. He was taking them, when he stumbled in something.

"Oh what..."

He saw Fernando and Sergio.

"Ahh...again two victims of the flowers...they looks only sleepy...let's see who are them...OMG!"

Gerardo couldn't believe his eyes: the prince and the esquire in person! He had to help them...so immediately he took them in his strong backs and brought them in his house, to Cesc...

To be continued...