"Yeah I know, but I thought I check on you anyway, see how you enjoying life without me so far." she chuckled "You're impossible, and um I'm good sweety, I'm watching a movie with Kidada, girl stuff braiding her hair." Dame made a face

"Braid, her stringy ass hair ain't fit for no braids." Aaliyah cracked up laughing, and shielding her face. Kidada looked up "What's so funny, I heard my name." She said chuckling turning round and Aaliyah laughed shaking her head "No hon, Dame just talking shit." Kidada snorted "Fuck him, sprung ass." she chuckled sitting back down

"Babe stop, you crazy. Anywayyyy, how is the studio?" she asked, and Dame shrugged "It's going good, Kanye got a good joint on his hands baby girl, think it's gone slap. He in there laying it down now." Aaliyah nodded, as she drank some of her orange juice

"I'm glad to hear that, can't wait to hear it. I know it's going to be dope, you guys pick out amazing tracks." Dame smiled "Word? Well appreciate that baby...But, yeah I thought I just you know, call and what not. I love you."

He said and she smiled, "Love you more, be good and safe out there." Dame nodded as if she could see him, "Should be saying the same to you.." She laughed "Bye boy!!"

G I N U W I N E

I was sitting on my sofa chillin' just got back from the studio and shit. Nothing from DeVante yet, I asked this simple minded nigga to do one thing...find dirt on that clown Aaliyah's fucking with. I sighed, flicking through the channels trying to find something to watch as I smoked this blunt. Next thing, my two-way go off...It was DeVante, bout fucking time..

"Yo G, meet me on 6th avenue, got the juice.."

That was all I needed to know, got my happy ass up. Grabbed my jacket, and my keys. Eventually, I pulled up at the spot he wanted me to be at, and he got out his vehicle, blowing smoke out from smoking and walked to my vehicle, and he hopped in the passenger side. DeVante was a pretty boy smooth nigga....just like me, guess that's why our ass got a long.

"What you got for me man? Betta be some good shit

"What you got for me man? Betta be some good shit." I told him, and DeVante took off his shades nodding, putting it on his shirt. "Mane, aight listen. This nigga name is Dame Dash and shit, he run with them Roc-a-Fella cats. I knew when you described him that muthafucka looked familiar." I soaked his name in nodding "Aw that's who she fucking? Aw man, she crazy as hell dawg." I said rolling down the window cause it was hot as fuck.

"Yeah but check this out G. Seem like this nigga got a woman by the name is Rachel Roy." Gin made a face "Nigga say what?" DeVante scratched his head,

"Yeah man, some Pakistani bitch, she fine as hell though, nice ass body. They been fucking round for a long minute, even before his bitch ass met Aaliyah." I shook my head scoffing, this muthafucka was making Aaliyah a sideline shit wasn't sitting well with me.

"Fuck they still together?" I asked, and he shook his head "Nah, but I don't know for sure. Word was they broke it off, but you can holla at the broad at this number my nigga."

He said getting a piece of paper out and handing it to me. I examined it, and nodded smirking. "Aight coo, good lookin' D." I said hand slapping him and bringing him into a hug "Fa-Show dawg. Aaliyah must really mean something to your square ass huh?" I smiled nodding,

"Hell yeah, and she gone be my wifey, and have my babies. She just don't know, this nigga Dame ain't gone be in her life for long. Bitch ass nigga would never be as good as me, as she thinks..."....

DeVante laughed "You crazy dawg, but I ain't mad at ya."

I looked back at the number "man let me go holla at this broad and see what's up." He nodded slapping my hand again "Aight G, oh and you didn't get this information from me dawg." I laughed "Yeah aight nigga."

A A L I Y A H

Aaliyah and Dame were cuddled inside his bed, talking and laughing

Aaliyah and Dame were cuddled inside his bed, talking and laughing. He tongued kissed her as she smiled through the kiss, "Mm your lips are soft.." she softly said and he licked them, "Shit, not as soft as yours ma.." he pecked her lips again. And sighed, as he broke off and caressed her hair...She rubbed his bare chest as she cuddled up against him even more intimately. She kissed his chest, and traced her finger on it. "What a great makeout session" he chuckled, as he stroked her soft long black hair.

"You some else you know that? Damn am I lucky." Aaliyah turned her head a bit facing him. "Hellyeah, lucky you! You woke up to this face." she smiled, "And this ass? Pretty face and fine ass..That's a whole full course meal." He laughed out loud.

"I'll give you that one.." he agreed. "So how you feel about this so far?" She shrugged and stroked his face with her delicate long fingers "Nothing's changed." She leaned and kissed his cheek.

"I honestly, still feel the same I've always had about you these last couple of months." He just looked at her deeply "Same thought.." he caressed her shoulder. "I um, perform at the Palace tonight, I want you to come out and be included in shit like that."

That was certainly a brand new, that put butterflies in Aaliyah's stomach. "Okay, I can definitely do that." He smiled, and rubbed her chin with his finger.

"A'ight then ma, don't be playin' either." She slapped his chest cutely "I said okay damn" she smiled, sitting up, adjusting her t- shirt, "I'll be there daddy.." Dame bit his lip, he really loved that.

"That's what I wanna hear, mm cute self" he cupped her ass as she got up off the edge, and she giggled.

"Stop it, for you make me do something I might regret" He sat up beside her and quickly grabbed her wrapping his arm around her frame, as she squealed.

"Come here.." he said playfully to her, grabbing her back down on the bed. "And just know....I'm gone have my man" she spoke in his ear, as they laid closely. Damn. That's when it hit him, it started to feel extra real.

Aaliyah could barely believe her own actions. He turned his face to hers, searching her eyes. "I feel that ma, you got my back?" She licked his lips, caressing his bare chest. "I got cha back baby..your elbow, your neck, funny bone, stomach...big head." she added, making him crack out laughing.

"I got your everything, no worries." ... "none at all." his laughter faded. "You so damn silly, man. I got your back too baby girl, trust." He gave her a flirtatious gaze with those hooded eyes of his.

"So, my baby gone fix her man som' to eat while I watch?" She blushed slightly, cracking a smile biting down her tongue. "I Can do"....

He bopped his eyebrow "In nothing but a thong?" Aaliyah chuckled, rolling her eyes "Now you got jokes, I don't think so..!" She said smartly, and He smirked, eyeing her standing up from the bed, as she adjusted her basketball shorts. She catered to him, and vice verse. and he loved it.