Chapter 11:

Depuis le début

“That fucking hurt.” I cried, heavily breathing. “Why. Did. I. Punch. The. Bloody. Wall!?” I managed to chuckle.

“Amber. You’re fine. Don’t take this to heart. Wait till you graduate, then you’ll show everybody how amazing you really are. I need to stop being a baby.” My make-up ran.

“Awh who am I kidding, I’m having a conversation with myself!” I disappointedly laughed.

Hoping to not be seen, my arms swayed from side to side as my two feet bounded accross the glossy floor, soon reaching the bathroom. My resemblance with a panda increased as my view of my face grew clearer, I intensely watched the reflection in front.

The door burst open as Ilya paced towards me.

“You know, our teacher’s pretty angry with you for walking out. He’s sent me to comfort you- Well I was volunteered by- Wait. What happened?” She said her words softening.

“People are just not what they seem to be.” My eyes wondered to the floor. I used the cloth from my jumper to wipe my mascara as I sniffled.

“Want to talk about it? I think they’re selling stuff in the lunch area. I’ll buy you a chocolate flapjack?” She smiled whilst raising an eyebrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Why are you helping me?” I asked as I sat down, not resisting food for even a second. Ilya ruffled my hair as I leaned on her shoulder.

“Because you seem like a genuinely misunderstood person. Seeing as you were new, you made friends with the wrong people. I mean, Brianna Murphy? Really?! Everyone knows she’s a bitch.” She replied without giving a fuck.

“Well you can talk; your friend’s a whore.” I quickly snapped back.

She stared at me with confusion. “Niall?” she laughed.

I munched my food avoiding to look her in the eyes.

“If that’s who you meant, he is called WHORE-an. Haha. Okay, bad joke?” She giggled. “Look Amber. I’ve known Niall ever since we were ickle babies. He’d never purposely hurt you.”

I sighed. “Well he did.”

“I get it. But you haven’t even confronted the lad yet. How do you know he’s not feeling the same way about you? …I’ve practically been so bored out of my mind regarding his talks about your situation, which I’m sorry I know about. He keeps explaining his side of the story and frankly I don’t want to go too in to that. Ever since you guys stopped speaking to each other he’s just been running back to me begging for advice about women. Poor midget…” she cackled.

“Ilya, I told Mr. Simmons wants you to come back up- uh. Hi Amber.” I knew that voice like the back of my hand.

My eyes shut as I tried to wish myself away from this situation. Please say it’s not him. If I see him or even talk to him again I just know that I’ll… be an idiot. I’m pathetic. I don’t need this right now. I buried my face with my hands as I hunched my shoulders.

“Well, I guess I’ll leave you two kiddies then. I’ve got a date with geography! Wee! ” The black haired girl ran away leaving me with a wink as she escaped.

"ILY-" I tried to say.

I didn’t move a muscle.

He walked to the other side of the lunch table as he sat in front of me.

His blue eyes gazed directly at what seemed like my soul. I stared drectly at him, regretting what i had just done.

“We need to talk Ambs.” Niall whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ MY AUTHOR’S NOTE:

AHH. I’m sorry that this isn’t that good guys! I had the BIGGEST writer’s block ever and I feel guilty that I might not be able to update that much since my school’s going to start soon. I’ll do my best even if I’m not that good at updating regularly anyways!

I just love you all so much okay. I’m absolutely chuffed that I’ve reached 1,000 reads! And only a few chapters ago was 500! This means the world to me and your comments always make me fangirl like crazy! If you’d like I’ll write a really long chapter instead of little ones next time? : )

If you have any suggestions, comments, criticism or whatever please list it down below! I love seeing your reactions towards my story and it always makes me happy! THANK YOU AGAIN.YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW INCREDIBLY HAPPY I AM. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please vote and share with whomever! I love all of you beautiful people!!!

Till the next!< 3 J