Chapter 6

Ring, ring, ring.
"Hello?" If I wanted Randell to stop there was only one person who I trusted to do it. And that was Abe.
"Abe we have a problem. As in your daughter needs you," I said sternly. I know saying that Roza needed him would grab his attention. He would do anything for her.
"What does my Kizim need me to do?" He replied powerfully. I could tell by his voice he was stop at nothing to make sure she was happy and safe.
"Its not what she needs but what I need you to do without her knowing," Roza couldnt know what I had planned she will tell me not to because he is still my father whether I like it or not. But I hate him for what he did to her.
"Go on.." Abe said suspiciously.
"Randell my father has done unspeakable and terrible things to Roza and I want justice for her. He nearly... he nearly raped her and then tortured her in a spirit dream to which caused her to throw up when she woke," I heard him growl as I choked on my words.
"That son of a bitch. I will kill him-" I cut him off I needed revenge as well I cant let abe take all the fun.
"No. I want to be the one to kill him. For what he has put my Roza through I need to do it. She is a shell of a person because of him and he must pay at my hand. You may inflict as much pain as you wish when you find him but I must be the one to end his life." I said flatly making no room for arguments. I was to be the one that kills Randell. I am the one that have witnessed all of the trauma he put her through.
"Okay meet me in an hour at dave's café and we will plan," he said. The café was just round the corner so its easy enough to get there.
"Fine," I said and he hung up. I have to get back inside.

(RPOV)
Dimitri left the room to make a call. I was left with my own thoughts, they were dark and was in the voice of that sick man. That dream. He did so many things to me. I feel so dirty. I hadnt realised how much I was crying and how lost in them thoughts I was.
"Roza whats up? Why are you crying in the floor honey?" Dimitri soothed as he walked into the room.
"That dream... the thoughts... im so dirty." I cried. He came to give me a hug but I backed away. I didnt want to be touched.
"Dont ever think your dirty for what he did to you. You are beautiful and didnt deserve this. I love you more than anything and will do everything in my power to make you happy again," he sounded so sure. His voice made me gravitate towards him. I let him embrace me in a hug and I felt more relaxed. I believed what he said to me and it boosted my emotions.
"Oh Roza. Im sorry you have to go through this. I have someone looking for him as we speak. You will be safe. Im promise," he whispered in my ear. We sat there for about twenty minutes. I ended up falling asleep in my Comrades arms as he rocked me and whispered Russian sweet nothing in my ear.

(DPOV)
I couldnt bare to tell her I had to go and do something. I cant leave her alone here. What if she has another breakdown or nightmare and Im not here to support her? I dont have a choice its for her safety, I have to go and meet up with Abe.
I layed her on the bed and she started to stir awake.
"Roza hunny. Im just nipping out for a bit to do something. I shan't be long but if you need me just call me and I will be here as quickly as possible. Okay?" She nodded and turned over in the bed to go back to sleep.
I left giving her I kiss on the top of her head and went straight to the café to make the plan.

(RPOV)
I could barely concentrate on what Dimitri was saying but I roughly got the idea that he was going somewhere for a bit and will be back as soon as possible. I decided that in the time he was gone I would just let it all out. So I cried and cried and cried. I hate making Comrade see me cry so I thought this time wad the perfect time to do it.
After crying all the tears I could I was left with just anger towards it all. I wasn't sad anymore. Just angry. Angry that I ket him get to me. Angry that I didnt stop him. Angry at him. And I was going to get my revenge. Dimitri said he had a plan himself and thats maybe what he was doing now and I want to be a part of it. So I decided to call him.
"Roza? Are you okay?" He said worriedly. Bless him. He doesnt have to worry anymore.
"Im fine. I need to be part of your plan. I want to see him suffer and I want to see him die at my hand," my fury was building and I was starting to see red. I soon realised this wasn't me. Its the darkness. Its growing. Consuming me.
"Roza..." I hadnt realised I started to growl.
"Dimitri... the darkness," I managed to get out before it fully got a hold of me and took be to the dark place. I was trying to fight it. I wont let it get me. I cant let it get me. I had started to rock with my eyes closed.
"No. You wont win. Never."