Chapter 3

"Alberta, I need to ask a favour," I said as I walked into her office. Roza needed me otherwise she would just fall apart... again.
"That favour is?" She asked looking at me quizzically. I could already tell that she knew that it was about my Rose. And not as a student but as my soulmate.
"Rose hasnt been able to sleep and wont eat for the past week due to my fathers appearance that I told you about..." She was so angry that day. I had to report it as it was a criminal offence but Roza didnt want it taken any further than Alberta. She is like a momma bear when it comes to Rose and I had to persuade her not to beat the life out if Randell even though he damn well deserved it, but again Rose didnt want anymore trouble to come from it.
"I know, I have seen her the last few days. She looks so broken. No one should have to go through that sort of trauma," she sighed looking upset by the sad events.
"I agree. Anyway in todays session she broke and cried until she fell asleep in my lap, it was the only time she had been able to sleep without terrors of that man popping into her mind, so I was wondering whether I could take her out of the academy for a couple of days to a motel for her to have a break from it all?" I asked hoping to the high heavens that she will agree to this.
"She has caught up and exceeded her peers... she hasnt been in any trouble... she also has new found money to spend on a shopping trip.... so I guess I will be booking two rooms in a motel then," she laughed. I knew she had to book two as the academy was paying for it and it wont raise any suspicions but that doesn't mean both of them will be used...
"Thank you Guardian Petrova, I will go and let her know that we leave this afternoon," she nodded. I left her office and ran to Roses room. I got to the door and heard a smash. I rushed in to see that Rose had dropped a glass and was fumbling about trying to pick up the pieces.
"Here let me help," I said as I crouched beside her. She went to pick up another shard of glass when she cut her hand in it.
"Ah fuck," she spat out as the blood oozed out of the wound.
"Come on I'll bandage it up," I pulled her to the little bathroom and rinsed the cut. It wasnt too deep so would heal quickly. I dressed it and placed a kiss above the plaster.
"There all done," I said. She looked up through her long dark eyelashes and gave me a small smile. Her face the changed to a confused expression.
"I love that your here and everything but why are you here?" She asked looking into my eyes.
"Well I was just with Alberta and arranged for me to take you out of the academy for three nights," her face was priceless. She was over joyed to say the least. Seeing her smile that brightly and look so happy just made my heart fly. I smiled at her as she rushed up to me. She lept into my arms and just praised me thanking me for everything.
"Go pack Roza we leave in a few hours," I smiled down to her. She nodded and reached up to give me a kiss which I happily accepted.

I went back to my room to pack my own things. I made it fit into one bag to save space. I went through the whole room to make sure all appliances were turned off and everything was okay.
I left to find Roza and take her on our mini break. She would most probably be at her dorm still packing so I headed straight there. There wasnt a need to knock as she would know it was me.
"Roza are you ready?" I said as I closed the door. I turned around to see that she was stood in a comfy outfit with a bag by her feet looking eager to leave. The sight if her like that made me laugh.
"I take that as a yes, come on lets go!" I said happily. Grabbing her bags she rushed to my side and I wrapped my arm around her to reach the luggage she had.
"What do you think you're doing?" She asked whilst trying to raise her eyebrow but failing. This is what I wanted. The cheeky and happy Roza. This plan was going to work.
"Just taking your bag my love," I said smiling and a slight chuckle escaping my throat. Her eyes glistened and looked more alive than ever. I saw a slight smirk appear on her lusciously plump lips.
"Im very capable of carrying my bags comrade," she remarked. The laugh that she let out quietly was pure heaven to my ears and heart. I lived for that smile and laugh. I lived for her. I love her. More than I thought was truly possible . As soon as she leaves and graduates she will be my wife.
"I know you are honey but I am just trying to be a gentleman," She smiled and let me take the bags.
The walk to the car wasnt very far but never the less, I will always do what a true gentleman should. This holiday was going to show just what type of man I am. How much I loved her. How much I wanted a life with her.
"Whos driving comrade?" She asked as we packed our bags into the SUV.
"Now who do you think is driving Roza?" I smirked back holding up the keys.
She groaned. And tried to protest but a hint of sneakiness flashed in her eyes. I could see every emotion she had through them. And I was the only one who could. No one else could know her to the depths that I do and that thought thrilled me.
"Fine comrade," she said and started to turn around. That all of a sudden she flipped back around and went for the keys. But of course I am always on high alert and stopped her from succeeding. Eventually I had her pinned against the car by her waist. With a quick glance at our surroundings I noticed we were on our own and took the opportunity. I lent down and kissed her softly and she responded the same way. After a brief moment I pulled away not wanting anyone to see us.
"Fine, you drive but Im picking the tunes," she remarked with a sappy smile and a happy sigh.