"Ah, is the player finally losing his touch from a virgin?" Chad smirked while Jason kicked him in the shin.

" I was hoping you might know her" Jason grumbled.

"What does she look like?" Nash suddenly spoke that Jason forgot he was listening.

"You know blonde hair, tanned skin, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs" Jason tried making hand gestures in the 'boobs' part. Sean and the boys let out a wolf whistle as they tried imagining the girl.

"You lucky bastard! She sounds hot man, but there's plenty of blondes at the party does she go to uni?" Chad asked.

"Nope, haven't seen her around. I'm pretty sure I would've noticed a hot chick like her walking around the campus" Jason's brows furrowed as he tried recalling her face. She looked about the same age as his but it was definitely the first time both of them had met. 

"Maybe she goes to a different college than ours?" Nash reasoned, as he took a bite of his sandwich.

Jason shrugged and ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He wanted so badly to know who the mysterious virgin was and he was starting to think last night was a dream since none of the guys claimed having seen her. 

"Big deal, I bet there's plenty of other blondes around" Jason nodded at Sean's words.

It's best we move on Jason, there are plenty of girls out there who'd be begging you to have sex with them.

Jason sighed, no matter how many girls there are out there they were never as good as her. One of the reasons why he likes to have sex with women is so he can find someone who is better than him and to say a virgin got him whipped wounded his ego even more.

Jason checked the time on his phone and decided to it's time to leave since it's only a few hours before his shift. The boys weren't helping him uncover the identity of this mysterious virgin and he can't seem to get her face out of his mind. 

"Well, I gotta go. My shift is in a few hours" Jason got up and did one of their manly handshakes as he got up and leave.

"Sure thing, tell me when you find out that chick you last night. Maybe I might score some" Sean yelled back at him and chuckled when he received the middle finger from Jason.

"Not a chance, that chick is mine" Jason yelled back and he saw the trio howling in laughter.

As soon as he got back at his apartment Jason scrolled through the missed calls and messages from random chicks he didn't care to remember.

He deleted a few of the useless messages and replied to a message from his roommate telling him about their new roommate that would be moving in with them soon.

Jason replied with a simple 'okay' not caring at all about their new roommate. Ever since their ex - roommate Tyler had moved in with his girlfriend they had been looking for a new roommate since the rent was too high for both of them.

After taking a shower, Jason quickly got out of the apartment and headed to his part time job for the start of his shift. 

Jason couldn't concentrate well on his job. Every time he sees a blonde girl he quickly jumps to see if she is the Mystery Virgin but ends up disappointed when it wasn't her although he did get a decent amount of girls phone numbers but none of them were the mystery virgin.

 This wasn't the usual Jason. The usual Jason would've been calm and charming but the mystery virgin just kept popping in his mind.

After his shift had ended he felt disappointed that he didn't know who the girl was nor did he ever see her again and so he decided to head back home.