Chapter 2

After waking up with a massive hangover and memories of last night, Jason looked around for his clothes. 

His head was still full of thoughts about last night. All his thoughts were clouded by the mystery virgin whom he can't seem to stop thinking about.

After going through with his morning routine he headed downstairs to see the remains of the party.

He found Sean, Chad and Nash already awake and having breakfast. They all greeted him when they saw him. Jason opened the fridge and took out a box of milk and chugged it down without using a glass, then wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

They all continued with their conversations as Jason took out a box of cereal and pouring more milk into the bowl. The boys were used to Jason staying over at their house especially after the party.

It was like a second home to him and even though the guys told him to he could move in with them since he practically lives here, Jason decides not to especially since he's living with his best friend who just broke up from his long term girlfriend. Jason wouldn't want to leave him, being the good friend he is, especially now that they need a new roommate because the rent wasn't getting any lower.

As the boys kept talking about the party last night Jason couldn't help but think about the mystery virgin again then suddenly an idea hit him.

These guys must know all the girls in the party right?

Chad elbowed him, pulling him away from his thoughts.

"Isn't that right?" Chad asked wiggling his eyebrows in a mischievous manner.

"What?" Jason asked his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He didn't know they were talking about him Jason wasn't paying much attention on the conversation.

Chad rolled his eyes.

"Come on don't deny it. I heard all the moaning and grunting last night. The walls were practically shaking from all that banging. You were both at it till 2 am. I barely slept a wink without hearing those noises and it didn't help that Nash was doing the same next door." Chad glared at Nash while he just shrugged and grinned.

Chad was different from the other guys. Chad is a relationship type of guy who would like commitment rather than meaningless one night stands.

"What can I say I still got the skills." Nash shrugged and smirked at him.

The boys laughed again and continued on with their conversation.

"You're pretty quiet today" Sean gestured to Jason who was just staring at the contents of his cereal. His eyebrows furrowed in concentration. He contemplated on telling them what happened last night.

"I had sex with a virgin" He mumbled silently, hoping that the boys wouldn't catch it but they heard correctly and were all gaping at him. It was the first virgin Jason had ever bed since Junior year.

"What the fuck, man?" Nash dropped his sandwich

"Shit. Dude virgins are off limits. You know what will happen when you don't call them right away remember that one time with Sean-" Jason cut him off before Chad could finish his sentence.

"Yeah, yeah I know but this girl is different." Jason told them everything that happened last night about how she demanded that he'd take away her virginity.

"She was so good I can't believe she's a virgin. She left afterwards though and I didn't even know her name. "

"whipped" Chad pretended to cough as Jason glared at him and the rest of the guys came howling with laughter.