29

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" He said turning around. It was Jonah.

"Oh it's fine. I should be the one who's sorry. I thought you were Daniel." 

"It's no one's fault. Are you looking for Daniel?" He asks moving closer.

"N-no, it's just that I ran from his room." I say pointing to Zach's room.  I get a little nervous just thinking about what happened. He gets a little concerned.

"Why did he do something bad to you?! Are you ok?!" He asks while he holds my cheeks with his soft hands. I chuckle a little because of how concerned he was. He looks confused. I put my hands over his that were holding my cheeks.

"I'm fine, I just walked in on him changing." I tell him and he sighs.

"I thought something bad happened to you!" He laughs. We both chuckle. I know I shouldn't because he's with Ashley but I'm catching some feelings for him just looking at his eyes.

Ashley's POV

"JoJo! Where are youu? I need to ask you something!" I yell trying to look for him. I go up the stairs to go to his room which is right next to Jack's room. I see Jonah holding Glenda's cheeks and her holding his hands, chuckling. I stop in my tracks but they don't notice me. What the fuck. I decide to hide behind a wall and eavesdrop.

"Okay, okay let's stop. Ashley will see us and think your cheating but you aren't." Glenda said. What a relief.

"Yeah, you should go to Daniel now." Jonah said. I hear her start to cry. I am now concerned.

Glenda's POV

"Yeah, you should go to Daniel now." Jonah said. Just thinking about what Danny did made me sad. That's when I didn't realize I was already crying. I see Ashley pop out behind a wall to run to me. They both look confused and concerned but they hugged me anyways. 

"Shh, what's wrong?" Ashley asked. Jonah looks very concerned now.

"It's just that Daniel made out with another girl and that kinda broke my heart, but then before that, I kissed Corbyn but it was just at the moment and I knew that wouldn't happen again, but I kinda have strong feelings for Jack and I don't know what to do. I still love Daniel, but I love Jack too." I say.

"That bitch wait... Ashley, didn't Jack.." Jonah says

"Shit." Jonah and Ashley say at the same time. I look at them confused. By now I was only tearing up a little because I knew I had Jack.

"Glenda?" Ashley asked. I look at her.

"I'm your best friend right?" She asked. I nod and Jonah looks nervous.

"Then I'm going to be a good best friend." 

"Ok?" I have stopped crying now and we decide to go down.

When I walked down the stairs, I saw someone who I never wanted to see again.

"What's she doing here?" Aspen pointed to me asking Jack, who was giving her a piggy back ride. I rolled my eyes hoping she would actually notice. Jack looks to where I am and immediately lets Aspen down causing her to glare at him.  I look down realizing they were having fun. Jack comes closer but Ashley stops him by lifting up her hand signaling him to stop. Jonah knew that I didn't like her and what was happening so he escorted me to Corbyn's room where I could stay. I walked in to see Corbyn laying down his bed singing Zach's part while looking at something on his phone. He didn't notice me because we wasn't looking at the door so I decide to be silent and listen to him.

"You're like coco on a Christmas morning, skip the presents yeah your all I wanted." He sings smiling at his phone.

"Oh I wonder how you felt when we were kissing do you remember?" He sings sighing afterwards, changing the lyrics a bit. 

"Your voice is so amazing." I say, suddenly which caused him to jump a little, making his phone get closer to me, revealing a picture of me.

"Shit! Oh, I-I d-didn't see you there." He mentions nervously while getting his phone from my hands. I chuckle. He sighs and chuckles too.

"You know, that was about you." Corbyn said. I smile.

"Come sit down, your legs will get tired." He said looking at my legs. I walked over to his bed and sat down.