two

MY MOM IT WAS MY MOM!!she was laying on the floor and her head was bleeding she had a cut on her neck and stomach and had bruises all over her body and then my eyes were wide open and i was in shock i saw my dad with a broken bottle in one hand and a knife on the other i screamed "MOMMY" my dad was looking ate me with eyes wide open i was so scared i ran to my room and locked the door there was a telephone in there so i looked at the little book beside it and saw my aunt's number i decided to call her when she picked up i told her every single thing she said "I AM ON MY WAY SWEETIE!"i was crying and saw her car outside my house and just curled up in to a ball and cried my door was banging when all of that happened i knew it was my dad but ignored it i then heard a loud noise then the banging stopped i peeked through the door and saw my aunt crying with a gun in her hand aiming at my dad who was like mommy he was just laying on the floor i didn't know why though i opened the door and then went to my aunt crying and then she picked me up and went to her car  while we were walking to the door i saw my mom on the floor not moving i thought she was ok  i jumped off my aunt's arms then went to my mom and hugged her as tight as i could she wasn't responding to me i said"mom wake up wake up now!mommy!"at this point i already knew what was on and i went back to my aunt with tear filled eyes we went home and she made me freshen up and we slept in her room.

let me explain everything i am Glenda Marie Gatan i am 16 years old i live in New York city with my aunt i am a normal girl with dark brown hair,tan skin and brown eyes i like singing and drawing i play the piano and the guitar and i love dogs and i once lied in Ohio.

9:54 am

I woke up to sound of my aunt yelling"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!"i said"NO I DON'T WANNA"my aunt said "aw come on well i guess i'll just eat this bacon all by my self"that's when i freshened up and went down stairs it was the start of summer so i didn't have school i sat on the table  and ate up the bacon my aunt looked sad and i asked why she said "well...i..i...i'm moving you to LA..."my eyes had widen so much as i looked at her then i slowly put on a neutral face and made a fake laugh i said"haha!very funny"with a sarcastic voice my aunt said "i'm serious..."my eyes started to tear up and i tried to hold them back the tears slowly went out and i said "you wouldn't" she was crying and just nodded her head and i quickly got out of my seat and ran upstairs to my room while crying angrily i looked back at my aunt and saw her crying i ignored her and went to my room i went on my bed wondering why...why?..why would she ever do that? i called my friend that stayed in LA and talked to him.

Glenda

Friend

hi...

why are you crying did something bad happen!?!

my aunt is moving me to LA and i don't know why

you could stay with me if you want

but you're too noisy and you break plates ALL the time

well that's because i'ma savage boiii!!

ok i'll see byee!!

byee!