five

Glenda POV

"so guys what do you wanna do before Mr. Mop head leaves?"I say"I heard that!"Logan shouted"Netflix?"Daniel suggested"that would be ok"I said. we just watched this movie called "OKJA"it was really nice I cried when I watched it It was a short movie so after this we took Logan to the airport and said our goodbyes.

"IM GONNA MISS YOU!!"I say while shouting

"I don't wanna go!!"Logan says

"then don't"Daniel said

"yeah we want you here"The rest said in sync

"Aww I'm gonna miss you guys!"Logan whined while holding his vlog camera

"GOOD BYE MUH BOISS!"Logan shouted

"Bye Bye!"they shouted and hugged each other

"Gimme a hug!"I said Logan hugged me and went inside the airport we walked to the car and we were on the way back to Logan's place when suddenly..

"hey Glenda?"Zach asked 

"what is it Zach?"I ask

"Do you-"Daniel said

"Wanna stay with us at the why don't we house while Logan is gone?"Corbyn interrupted 

"Sure!"I happily say

"YAY"they say in sync like little kids

we arrived at Logan's house and got my stuff Jack helped me pack Zach was laying on my bed,Corbyn was on his phone smiling,Daniel was playing his guitar and Jonah was listening to their songs Jack went to my closet and went to one specific part of it and my eyes had widen Jack's eyes had also widen and he was blushing really hard I shrugged it off and stole my undergarments from his hands he was just standing there I laughed at what happened and we went back to fixing my stuff when we were done we went down the hall and plopped on the couch but only Jack and I we watched TV and Jonah arrived the living room he got a glass of water and he was going to sit down next to me but he tripped over my shoe and his water splashed on my shirt I screamed and I took off my shirt I was now only wearing a bra I was too lazy to go to my room and change so I just threw my shirt on the table and Jonah said "I'm so sorry" while looking away because I had my shirt off I forgave him and he cleaned the water and he sat down on the couch with us he couldn't stop blushing and covering his eyes Jack on the other hand couldn't stop looking at me I giggled and said "Hello?...earth to Jack?"he didn't respond and still kept looking at my chest I covered it and then I got his attention.

Jack POV

Jonah had splashed water on Glenda's shirt and she took off her shirt I couldn't stop staring at her she was so hot she then covered it and got my attention but to be honest inside I wanted to thank Jonah for that but I can't say that I got lost in my mind again and Glenda waved at my face

"Uhh..Jack?"she said

"Oh sorry"I say

"It's fine" she giggled she has the cutest laugh ever

"hahaha thanks!"she said 

"Did I say that out loud?"I asked 

"Yes yes you did"she chuckled

she watched TV and Zach,Corbyn and Daniel entered the room they all blushed and Zach ran to her room and went back with a white shirt he handed it to Glenda and she put it on why did he have to give her the shirt?