27

A/N Guys in this story Logan is 19 and Jake is also 19 but they have different bdays.

I stand there in shock as a tear slips down and my eyes widen.

"M-mom?" I say as she opens up her arms for me to go into. I run into her hugging her tightly. She pats my back and hugs me tightly. Kissing my forehead, She says 'I missed you sweetie'. I tear up and sob into her chest. Logan just had his eyes widened the whole time.

"I th-thought you g-g-gone, I missed you!" I exclaim letting go of her. Sighing, she took my hands and held them tight. 

"I missed you more, you have no idea how hard it was to find you all these years. I love you too much." She cries while smiling at me. Logan runs to her and engulfs her in a hug.

"Logan! I missed you! I hope you took care of her." She tells Logan. Logan just smiles back at her.

I continue to hug her and cry. Logan stands there and smiles. But then Logan suddenly put on a confused face but then I saw him shake it off.

I hear someone come down the stairs yelling chipotle. I saw Jack's eyes widen looking at me crying. He immediately runs to me and picks me up and carries me to the kitchen and my mom was in confusion and Logan was just looking at us. Jack sits me down on the kitchen island and gets between me. Mom looks at us in confusion and shock due to our position

 Mom looks at us in confusion and shock due to our position

That's the position^^^

"Why are you crying again? Are you ok?" Jack asks worriedly. I see Logan whisper something to my mom and they leave the room.

"Uh-uh y-yeah." I reply with a nervous and shaky voice.

"Um why is your voice shaking?" He looks at me, smiles and chuckles a bit. God that smile is too cute.

"Uh, um I-uh... " I get a little more anxious.

"Spit it out, I'm your friend you can tell me." He tells me getting a little closer that my thighs were touching his waist. I start to sweat and laugh anxiously. At this point I'm not even crying anymore. 

"Um it's because I-uh you-uh.." I say nervously. I sweat even more. He looks at me and bites his lips. He moves closer to the point where his member was leaning against me. If you know what I mean.

"Ugh, you making it worse mr. Avery." I tell him getting annoyed that I was getting a little turned on.

"You're hot when you get annoyed." He smirks at me. I look down, put on an annoyed face and turn into a dark shade of red. He pins me down on the island and kisses the side of my neck.

"Jack you're-" I was saying but got cut off due to him smashing his lips on mine. We stop after we hear footsteps coming into the room.

"We'll continue this later, princess." Jack whispers in my ear. I can feel my body tingle a bit.