22

...

Corbyn's POV

We are now in the room. This is the second time Glenda is here, I hope this won't happen to her again tho. I really care about her and I'm going to tell her what Jessie did. She hurt me pretty bad. The guys don't know yet but they'll know soon enough. Glenda just has to know first.

Jack's POV

We enter the room. I see her on the bed with her head wrapped. She even looks beautiful like this. She looks beautiful all the time. I sit beside her unconscious body and hold her soft cold hand. I need to tell her about the Daniel situation.

I can't stop staring at her. She's even more beautiful 5 inches away. We are that close.

I see Corbyn glancing at his phone in his right hand once in a while and sometimes he puts on a face like he's about to cry but he only made that face looking at his phone. Is something wrong?

"What happened to her anyway?" Jonah asks.

They told us the whole story then we also told them what happened in the house. They were shocked.

We stayed there for 30 more minutes waiting for Glenda to wake up so we can go home.

Celine's POV

I walk to Jack to ask him a question. I pat his arm and he flinches. He pulls up his sweater to reveal a huge bruise . I hurt him.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! How did you get this? Are you hurt?" I panic.

He calms me down. It's just like I don't like to hurt people nor see them get hurt.

"It just hit the table." He told me that although I knew he was lying.

Everyone just stared at it.

"Ok well um talk to me later ok?" I ask so I can talk to him.

"Sure." He tells me.

Jack's POV

Glenda slowly wakes up and looks at me. She smiles everyone hugs her.

"You were always there for me. I love you for that, Best friend." She whispers in my ear.

I blush and get butterflies. Did she really say she loves me? I mean in a best friend way but still.

"I love you too." I whisper to her.

Time skip brought to you by Ketchup the dog

At the Why Don't We house

Glenda's POV

I see a boy on the couch his phone. I walk up to him to introduce myself. I sit beside him and look at him. He doesn't notice me but he seems nice.

"Hi I'm Glenda! What's your n-" I get cut off.

He kissed me. It felt familiar. Why? He stops and looks at me.

"Glenda, Babe, I missed you! I love you so much I'm sorry I didn't come with the boys. But I'm here with you now, Love." He says but.. What does he mean?

"Um I'm sorry but I don't know who you are and I don't know what you mean.." I say and I see his smile slowly turn into a sad face.

"I'm sorry I really don't remember who you are.. I really want to know who you are to me.. I just do-" I get cut off again.

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?! I HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?! FUCK YOU!" The guy says to me. 

I start to tear up because I get scared when someone yells at me.