23

...
Glenda's POV (this happened when Daniel and Jack were talking in the other room)

I can't believe what just happened. I don't even know that guy!

I keep pacing around the couch and then I see Corbyn come out of his room. He has tears streaming down his face. I run to him and make him sit down on the couch.

"Oh my god! what happened? Are you ok?" I ask with a worried expression.

"I've been keeping it in for so long but I-I can't take this anymore, I know what she does, I know who she sees, I know everything!" He tells me with a shaky voice and tears flooding.

"Corbyn.. Jessie is cheating isn't she?" I ask Corbyn. (I'm so sorry Jessie)

He just nods and shows me Jessie's phone.

[Josh]

Hey babe.

Hello?

love.

Where are you?

come over again.

like the other night;)

Babe come on..

I'm your only love. Like you said.

baby..

"Corbyn, I am so sorry about this. There are more people who love you unconditionally unlike her." I say to him.

He smiles a sad smile and hugs me.

"I just don't understand why she would even do this to me.." He says to me and the tears stream down his face.

"Shh.. Calm down. She doesn't deserve your tears." I whisper to him calmly.

"You were always there for me." He says to me.

"You were always so loving and nice." I smile at him.

"I always loved you, Glenda." He says to me.

"I always loved you too." I smile back.

I knew what was going to happen. He leaned in. I did too. And then it happened. We kissed. it was amazing. It wasn't like anything I felt before. It gave me fireworks. Then we pull away. Then I realize something.

"Was it you?" I ask him unsure if he knew what I was talking about.

"What was me?" He asks.

"Were you the one who was talking to me before all this when the Uber arrived?" I ask more specific.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He tells me.

"Then I have to find out." I say.

"Ok?" He says.

Then I stand up to see Jack and who I think is Daniel.. crying. Jack has an expression that I have not not seen him doing. He is usually happy. He isn't like this. He had tears down his face, his eyes were reddish, and he looked so heartbroken. I did this to him. Daniel looked shocked and his eyes were watering, he was so shocked and like Jack, he looked heartbroken. I-I don't understand..

"Seriously, Corbyn?" Jack asked pissed off.

"You're kissing my girlfriend?" Daniel said. What does he mean?

"Girlfriend?" I ask confused of what he said.

Daniel looks at me and sighs.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He asks sadly.

I shook my head and looked down.

"I really want to remember you.. I just don't know how. Could you help me?" I asked.

He just looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah." He says and I smile.

"I have to go." Corbyn looks down and goes to his room.

Jack just looks at me confused and then at Daniel. He looked broken. I can't get over the hurt that was written in his eyes.. But then he smiled a sad smile..

"Take care of her Daniel." He said sadly and left the room to go to who knows where.

Daniel nods and turns to me.

"C'mon." Daniel says to me.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"You'll see.." Daniel says exited and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wo