28

I am now with my mom walking down the park. I loved doing this with her and I still do. It turns out she was in a very long coma. I told her about the situation with aunt Claire. But there was something confusing, mom told me aunt Claire knew she was in a coma, but aunt C never told me about it. I always thought she was.. gone. After a while she said that she needed to go. She was going back to Ohio on thursday. It is currently wednesday. She drove me to Logan's place and left. I went inside and saw Logan sitting on the couch, not vlogging? he hasn't noticed me come inside because I entered slowly inside with my spare key. I go behind the couch he is sitting on and surprisingly no one was in the place. I jump behind him and he flinches. I laugh so hard at his reaction and he starts to laugh too.

"Your too cute." He says in between laughs. I look to him and smile.

We suddenly stop laughing and he looks in my eyes. He rests his thumb on my cheek whilst his other fingers hold my jaw, making me look up to him. We were sitting on the couch. With his other hand, he puts my hair behind my ear. I chuckle and he smiles. We both start to lean in. By now, I could feel his breath on my lips. Our lips collide and he smiles while he kisses me. I do too. Then I remember. What will Jack think of this? We pull apart.

Logan's POV

"I've always wanted to do that since we were kids. I think I-I love you." I tell her, smiling. She doesn't respond. She looks worried and confused. She doesn't make eye contact with me. Then when she does, she has tears in her eyes. This worried me.

"Is something wrong?" I ask her worried. She stands up and wipes the tears away.

"I need to go. I'm sorry. I don't love you like that." She says walking out the door. And with that, my heart was broken.

Glenda's POV

"I need to go. I'm sorry. I don't love you like that." I say. I didn't mean that. And with that, I ran out the door.

...

I arrive at the boys' house and ring the doorbell. I still had droplets of tears in my eyes. I didn't want to say that to Logan. I actually liked him.. I just wanted to be with Jack.. That's selfish. I'm so stupid. The door opens revealing a shirtless Zach only wearing a towel around his waist with his hair a little wet still. I blush and look away.

"Are you ok?" He asks me worried. I look to his eyes and he notices the tears. He wipes them away and hugs me tight.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I'm your best friend, you can tell me." He says gently. I nod. He starts to carry me up to his room and lays me down on his bed. I stop crying a little bit. 

"Where are the others?" I ask him.

"Oh Celine and Ashley convinced the boys to go with them to walmart and target to buy random stuff for the party tonight." He answers my question.

"There's a party tonight?" I ask him confused. He nods.

"They were bored so that's why." He fills me up. I nod and get comfy on his bed. He starts to dry his hair with another towel. I get a small pillow and put it against my stomach. I see Zach staring at me in the mirror.

"I'll be right back." I say getting out of the bed and going out the door. I run to Jack's room to get my charger and walk back to Zach's room. I opened the door to see Zach naked. I scream 'Holy mother of goats' and cover my eyes. Zach creams too and I run back to Jack's room to bump into Daniel.