The waitress interrupted. "I'm sorry for interrupting,but are you guys ready to order?" I nodded and told her what I wanted. Cody told her what he wanted. "Ok thank you guys. The food will be right in soon." She smiled as she walked away.

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean t-" Cody got interrupted. "No it's ok. You deserve to know. Just don't tell anybody please." I said. He nodded. "I promise I won't." He said as he grabbed my hand. I smiled. The waitress came with our food and we continued to talk.

After we ate, I pulled out my purse."Oh no babe I'm paying." Cody said as he pulled out his wallet. "No Cod-"

"No I'm not letting you pay and it's end of argument." Cody said as he put the money on the table. I shook and chuckled. "Finee..but our next date I'm paying." I said.

"Oooo we have another date already..damn baby girl.." He said as he smirked. I blushed and slapped his arm. "Stopp.."

He chuckled and had his arm around my shoulder as we both walked to his car. Cody stopped walking and looked at me with a concern face. "You think Corey will be ok with us..together..?..I just don't wanna ruin ny friendship with him or anything.."

I grabbed his cheek and stared at his eyes. His eyes are beautiful. They're like dark grey and blue eyes. "Don't worry about him. I'm sure he'll be ok with us. He and I are no longer together. He's with Madisyn and I'm with you now. There's nothing between him and I..." I said.

He nodded and smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in as well. Our lips touch as we kiss passionately. There was flash on us so we quickly pulled away. "Shit..lets get inside .." He said as he opened the door for me. I quickly got inside and covered my face.

Cody jogged to the other side of the door and went inside as well. He starts the car and slowly back up, carefully not to hit one of paparazzi. There was more flash on us as I was starting to get annoying. Cody quickly drove away.

"God..I hate paparazzi. They can't leave us alone for once." I said in annoying. He nodded as he agreed with me. He took my left hand and kissed it as he focused on the road. I smiled and look at the window.

The ride wasn't quiet nor awkward. We had a different kind of conversation. He put on some music and we sang some song together out loud. I also took a selfie with him in the car and posted it on Instagram. There was a lot of hate comment and I didn't care because they're not worth it.

Today wasn't too bad. I actually have fun. This is what I definitely need it. Once we got to my house, he pulled over. I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you so much. I have so much fun."

He smiled. "It's all good. I have fun too. Thanks for letting me take you on the date. We need to go another date." I blushed as I nodded. I leaned it to kiss him as he kissed back. I pulled away and got out of the car. I waved at him. He waved back as he drove away.

I walked to the front door and open the door as I entered. I put my keys and my purse away on the counter as I turned around. The t.v was still on. I looked at the time and it was pretty late. I walked to the living room and see Chase sleeping on Corey's chest.

(pretend this is Corey and Chase)

I was in awed. I pulled out my phone and took a pictures then I put it away. I need to tell Chase about Corey sooner. He's gonna be so thrilled. Hopefully I can tell him next week. I carefully tapped Corey. He opened his eyes slowly.

"I'm home. I need to put him in his room." I whispered. He nodded. "I'll do it, just show me where his room is." I nodded as he got up holding Chase. I walked to Chase's room as Corey followed behind.

He carefully put Chase down in the bed and kiss his forehead. I pulled the blanket over him and turned off the lights. Corey and I both walked out of the room.

"Sorry. Chase refuses to sleep and he wanted to spend more time with me. I tried stop him from eating sugar stuff. He just got so hyper and made a mess. I finally put him in sleep while watching t.v as he was cuddling me." Corey said as he yawned.

I chuckled. "It's ok. I understand. Thank you for babysitting Chase. I appreciated it." I said. He nodded. "No problem I love to spend time with Chase. How was your date with Cody?" He said. I bit my lips. "I had a great time. Thanks for asking." I said. He nodded. There was awkward silence for us.

"Well I guess I'll get going.." He said as he scratched his head. "Oh no, you can sleep in a guest room. It's pretty late." I said. He raised his eyebrows. "You sure?"

I nodded and showed him the guest room."Yeah for sure. You can sleep here til tomorrow... you sleep naked...right..?" I blushed. He chuckled. "Of course."

I nodded. "Well goodnight.." He nodded. "Night Janine.." he said as he closed the door. Well that was awkward to be honest,but everything will be fine...right? .. well hopefully.

I went to my room and changed my clothes in to pj. I removed my makeup and brushed my teeth. After that I went to my bed and charged my phone. I got a message from Cody.

Cody💗 - sweet dream bbg . Good night 💞

I smiled and put my phone away. I turned off the lamp and went to sleep.

Happy new years guys! I'm so sorry for not updating. I had so much going on and I was pretty much busy. Hope y'all had good winter break! Back to school is tomorrow..ugh! Also spring training is almost here!! Ahh!!! I can't wait! 💙