Epilogue

Vic's POV

When news came out that Fitz was dead, it was surprising to see just how many people were relieved to see him gone. Sure, here and there were some people who were genuinely upset that he was dead, but all in all, no one missed him. Stories started coming up about how creepy and perverted he was to more than just Kellin. It honestly just made it all feel as though my and Austin's plan was the right thing to do.

"So guess what," Kellin said, falling into step with me once I got to school.

"What?" I asked, grabbing his hand in mine.

"I haven't seen or heard anything in a month now," he told me, a giant grin on his face. "Just peace and quiet in my mind and I know this sounds crazy but I think one of the reasons that my psychosis got so bad was because of Fitz."

I shrugged. "You never know; he could have been a trigger for you."

"That's what I was thinking too. I uh, I think that I'm going to tell my parents what he did to me. I mean, he's gone now so he can't do anything to me for saying something. You know what I mean?" Kellin said, his hand squeezing mine. "Or should I let what happened to me die with Fitz?"

I bit my lip and thought about what he said for a moment. "I think," I said slowly. "That you should do what feels right to you. Do you want to move past what he did to you?"

"Of course I do! It's all I want is to get over what he did to me! But even now, now that he's dead I still feel it. I feel him all over me, no matter how many showers I take, no matter the conversations I have with you, Austin, Alan, none of it takes this feeling away."

We got to his locker and I leaned against a locker door as I looked at my boyfriend. My beautiful, innocent boyfriend who had been hurt way too many times to count not just by that monster but, by his own mind as well. "Sweetheart, I think that you're always going to be stuck with that feeling. What he did to you, that's something that takes quite a bit of time before you go without feeling like that. And, we're all going to be here for you all the time, Kells, but maybe just talking to us isn't enough anymore. Maybe talking to your parents and your therapist about it is what will help you heal."

Kellin blew a strand of hair out of his face and nodded his head. "I think you're right. Will you go with me when I tell them?"

"Of course," I said and leaned in, kissing his cheek softly. "It's what I'm here for."

"And so much more," he whispered and pressed his lips to mine. "I love you, Fuentes."

"I love you too, Bostwick," I told him quietly.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "You better or else we're going to have some issues."

I laughed. "I do, a whole lot. And that's why I was thinking you come over tonight and maybe, officially meet the parents."

He gave me a nervous smile, "I'd love to."

I brushed a strand of hair out of his face and smiled at him. "Don't be so nervous, baby, there's no reason to be."

"I'm just scared that they're going to hate me. Or, what if they somehow find out that I'm crazy and then they tell you not to stay with me anymore because I'm crazy?" Kellin rambled, looking like he was on the verge of freaking out. I took his hands in mine and shut him up with a quick little kiss.

"I'm telling you, right now. There is no reason whatsoever to be worried. My parents are going to adore you." I kissed him again and couldn't help but get lost in his worried little smile. "They're going to adore you, just like I adore you, Beautiful."