Chapter 10

Kellin's POV

"Okay, so I was thinking we could go on a little date tonight," Vic said quietly in the middle of Physics class. I smiled and took his hand in mine. While I hated the actual class itself, Physics was definitely my favorite class of the day. Just for the fact that I got to spend it with Vic, it was so much better. He squeezed my hand and I let out a sigh.

"I've got therapy at seven but after that, I'd love to," I whispered considering Mrs. Goldberg was lecturing and we weren't supposed to talk at the moment. But, talking to Vic was much more important. And I had to admit, I felt so relieved to get to talk to him about everything and not have to hide anything from him. Vic smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Sounds good to me," he murmured, running his thumb over the back of my hand. "How have things been?"

I quirked a small smile. "Good, I haven't seen anything since they changed up my medicine so I get to talk about that today."

"That's great, you're doing better then?" 

"Somewhat," I told him. "I mean it's never going to be completely better but it's kinda better. I'm not hallucination or hearing things."

"It's still a good thing."

"Yeah," I smiled. "There's still a couple things I need to work on but overall it's been going good."

"Well if you ever need me or anything, I'm here."

"I know you do," I said softly and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Boys, am I going to have to separate you?" Mrs. Goldberg asked, glaring at Vic and me.

"Uh no sorry." 

"That's what I thought," she said and went back to the lecture.

I smiled over at Vic then actually started to pay attention to the lecture. He squeezed my hand lightly and all I could do was sigh in content. Physics was such a nice class to have especially considering I had English right after lunch and I was ready to scream just thinking about it.

I did not want to go there at all. It was torture to even think about. Louis was scaring the hell out of me at this point. It was like, he couldn't take no for an answer.  I was scared that something worse would happen. What if he went further than just putting his hand down my pants?  I didn't know how much more of it I could take.

It felt like I couldn't tell anyone about what was happening, though, Louis was a teacher and at the beginning, I did consent, and I went along with it because he was hot and I did have a crush on him but it was wrong and I realized that but it's like he didn't.   He wouldn't leave me alone and I didn't know what I could do to stop this. No one would believe me if I said anything. I was just hoping if I just kept saying no and finding ways to stay away from him it'd be okay.   I just had to figure out how. Class sadly went way too fast after Physics and lunch went by like it was on fast forward and before I knew it, I was in English class.

I sat in my seat quietly just hoping that I could just get through this class quickly.

"Kellin, I need you to stay after class," Fitz said once the bell rang.

"I can't, I have to make a study group."

"You have math this hour and I've already emailed your teacher," he told me.

"I can't keep missing my classes."

"You're fine," he said and once the rest of the class left, he locked the door and pulled me close to him. "Once I'm done, you're going to stop saying no to me," he murmured, his hand going around my waist.