Chapter 17

Vic's POV

I sighed and looked down at Kellin sleeping in my lap, ever since he had started taking his new medicine, he'd been depressed than usual and I was worried. I felt clingy but I didn't like leaving him alone. Not when he was like this at least. Once school had ended for the day we had gone back to his house where Kellin almost immediately passed out and I just didn't have the heart to move just yet. Of course, I was going to have to soon considering tonight was one of the most important moments to get my and Austin's plan in action.

"Sorry I'm the worst person to be around, right now," Kellin mumbled, looking up at me, one eye cracked open. "If you need to, you can go."

I smiled and leaned down. "You're never the worst," I said and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "But, I do have to go but I promise I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too," I said and moved carefully. 

"Call me later or something?" 

"I will," I said and stood up. "Now, get some sleep, okay?"

"I will with no problem."

"Alright," I laughed and gave him a kiss before heading out with a goodbye to the Bostwicks. Now it was time for the difficult part of the night and to say I was dreading it was an understatement. I didn't feel comfortable keeping this from Kellin.

But right now, I didn't have a choice either. If I wanted to make sure that sick piece of shit never touched Kellin again, I had to go back. It was the only way.

I met up with Austin at the skatepark just like we had planned. He gave me a look and crossed his arms.

"Are you sure you want to get back into this? They're not going to make you go through the initiation all over again, are they?"

I shook my head. "They aren't. And I'm sure."

"I just don't want you to do this and risk something going wrong." 

"Nothing will, I've got this."

"Good, good."

"Now let's go," I said with a sigh and rolled my shoulders.

He nodded and started following me.

"I don't know if Alan told you that Fitz tried something on him."

"He what!?" I shouted.

"Yeah, he did."

"He's dead."

"I know."

"How far did he get?"

"Not anything really, besides flirting and some touching."

"I'm surprised you didn't kill him," I said as we continued walking.

"I wanted to, but it just gives me more of a reason to kill him."

"Good."

"They'll cover it up well, right?"

"That's what we're going to discuss. But yes."

"Good."

"I know. I wouldn't suggest this unless I was sure."

"Good to know."

I smiled and said nothing more. I felt bad, considering I was having Austin kill a man but it was all going to work out.  It had to work out. If not, my boyfriend's best friend would be fucked.  And Kellin would probably never talk to me again if I let that happen. He'd probably murder me if I did.