Chapter X

A/N: There's going to be a bit of smut in this chapter so if you would prefer not to read it, you can advance to where it says ~~~

Your POV:
The kiss deepened as Ben pulled me closer to him. A moan escaped my lips as his tongue began to explore my mouth, seeming to encourage him to go even further.

"How about that skin that you promised showing me?" He asked as he briefly let his lips leave mine.

I removed the cloak he had given me and replied, "oh don't worry, I'll very happily show that to you."

Ben growled in lust as he pushed me down onto the bed and removed his own cloak. I giggled as he climbed on top of me, throwing his shirt from his body. I felt myself gasp at his muscular frame, causing him to chuckle at my admiration of his body. Though honestly, I should have expected such a well toned body considering the muscles I had gained during our training sessions.

He pulled my shirt off of me and began kissing my exposed neck, no doubt leaving marks where he sucked the skin. I moaned at his tender touch, pleasure flooding through my body. As he continued marring my skin, I wrestled his pants from his body, giving me even more to admire.

Sick of him being in control, I pushed him against the bed so that I was on top and threw my pants from my body, leaving me in nothing but my underwear. Soon those were off as well and I began to tease Ben as I let my lips travel slowly down his muscular body, feeling him tense up as I went lower.

"(Y/N)," he moaned under my touch. I had to admit the sound of my name spoken in such passion caused even more desire to well up inside of me.

"I am tired of this, (y/n), I am the master here," he spoke, rolling back over so that he was on top of me.

He began to thrust into me, heat spreading through my body. Everything else slipped away, all that I could focus on was Ben and the pleasure coursing through my veins. He picked up speed, causing me to cry out in delight.

I never knew that such pleasure was possible until that night, but Ben's touch had an effect on my body that was simply unexplainable. As our sharing of passion came to an end, I curled up next to Ben's body, the two of us drifting into a deep sleep.

~~~

"Ben!" I cried out, noticing a stray bullet flying towards his body as he fought off a group of attackers. Desperately I tried to use the force to stop the bullet in midair, but it seemed that all of my power had dissipated from my body.

The bullet struck him, causing him to fall to the ground. I sprinted towards him, not paying attention the bullets whizzing past my head. I dropped to my knees as I reached his fallen body, trying to stop the river of blood that was pouring from the bullet wound.

"Hang on, Ben, it's going to be ok," I cried out, although I was trying to assure myself of it more than him.

"(Y/N), I-I love you," he breathed, losing energy rapidly. "Y-you will be-become a powerf-ful sith, I-I know it. Kill Skywalker, k-kill the last-"

Before he had a chance to finish his sentence, he collapsed in my arms, his life extinguished from his body. I cried out his name, trying to wake him, trying to prove that he wasn't truly gone, but it was in vain.

Anger swelled up inside of me, blaming every single creature that surrounded me for Ben's death. I began to slaughter them all: both the enemies and the stormtroopers who had fought with us. Fueled by my rage, I was given the strength to annihilate every breathing creature in the area.

But when I was done, I didn't feel any better. I was left triumphant in a field of slaughtered creatures, but I still felt as empty as I had when Ben was killed. I ran to my love's side and called out his name one last time. Realizing that there was no way to bring him back, I pulled out my lightsaber and brought an end to my life, one that was made useless with the loss of my master.

"(Y/N), wake up!" I heard some calling out as my body was shaken furiously. "Please, wake up!"

"B-Ben?" I questioned as I opened my eyes and saw him leaning over me. Relief washed over me as I realized it had all been a nightmare, despite how vivid the scene had been in my mind.

"It's going to be ok, (y/n)," he assured me, allowing me to cling to him desperately.

"I-I dreamed that w-we were on our mission and-and you were shot a-and you died," I cried out, tears slipping down my cheeks.

"Shh, don't worry about it anymore, (y/n), it was only a dream," he cooed softly in my ear, wiping tears from my cheeks. "I am here now and I promise you that I'm not going anywhere."

"What if you do get killed? What if I mess up the mission? Ben, what will I do if I lose you?"

"(Y/N), I told you, everything is going to be fine. This mission is a simple one, the only one who will be fighting will be the stormtroopers. Besides, I will not go down without a fight, I am sure you know this. It will take a lot more than a few upset villagers to kill me," Ben spoke, running his fingers through my hair.

"And if I cause the mission to become a failure?"

The corners of his lips twitched upwards, "(y/n), do not worry about this mission, I will be with you the entire time. Even if you miraculously find a way to screw something up, I'll be there to correct it, I promise. Now get back to sleep, you'll want to be somewhat rested at the very least."