Christmas 2

Mulai dari awal

Ruby: Hey!

(y/n): I've got your stuff packed up.

Ruby: Great, thank you!

(y/n): So, we're done for today. Wanna go out?

Ruby: Wait, like now?

(y/n): Only if you want to. We could go into town or go for a movie? I heard there's quite a few new movies out.

Ruby: Sounds good.

(y/n): Hey, did you know that it's snowing?

Ruby: *gasp* We should go outside and play!

(y/n): Better than the movies?

Ruby: YES!

(y/n): Fine by me. Now grab your jacket, cause we're going to have some fun~

~+~Time Skip~+~

The happy couple was now sitting on the couch in front of the TV. Ruby was wrapped up in multiple blankets while (y/n) sat next to her hugging the cold girl.

Ruby: I-I-I-I'm c-c-c-c-cold!

(y/n): I told you to put on a jacket, but no, you could stand the cold. Now heat up, or you'll catch a cold or something...

Newsfeed: This just came in: I hope everyone's already at home, because transport has become impossible due to the heavy snowfall! Bullhead flights have been cancelled for safety and citizens are recommended to stay indoors. Here to tell us more is general James Ironwood and the weather scientist, Al Harrinton.

James: We from Atlas have the newest technology in the weather prediction department. It appears that most flights will not be safe until the snowfall has calmed down.

Al: We've done some research and it seems that there is a 99.9 percent chance that the snowfall will increase until after Christmas. We strongly recommend that everyone stays indoors, because there will be a combination of strong winds and heavy snowfall.

While the news told us everything we stared at each other. I grabbed my scroll and told Guy to look at the forecast and tell Yang. He immediately messaged back and he had seen it as well. He also send a message to stay away because Yang was more than a little agitated...

Ruby: *overly dramatic* NOOO! Now we can't go home! We're not gonna see dad or Zwei!

(y/n): Oh man! This sucks! I so wanted to go and celebrate Christmas with Tai... Wait, are Blake and Weiss already back to their families?

Ruby: I'm afraid they are, Blake left yesterday and Weiss said she would leave this morning.

(y/n): So, we're literally lonely this Christmas?! Well, at least we still have each other.

Then Yang comes storming in, dragging Guy after her. She almost broke the door again, and stormed straight though a table.

Yang: You! Smart guys, make something so we can go home safely.

(y/n): *grabs scroll* Hm, let's see. We would need *starts typing* to make something that could generate friction around a bullhead without breaking it or messing with the control system. Furthermore, it should spread along the outer side of the vehicle to create a sort of barrier to stop the cold from entering the motors and keep it safe.

Guy: Yeah... Sorry Yang, but that won't be ready in time...

Yang: But-

Ruby: But if you make it today, we can go home tomorrow and have at least the second day of Christmas.

(y/n): By not ready in time he meant that it would take about two weeks to even come up with the blueprint.

Ruby & Yang: *cries*

The boys walk over to their respective girlfriends and calm them down.

Guy: Why don't we make it fun here? Just the four of us, I mean, we have all the preparations and presents with us so it's not that difficult.

(y/n): And I know it sucks, but we can't let this ruin Christmas!

Yang: Yeah!

Ruby: Okay!

(bipolar much?) Then the four unpacked all their stuff and prepared themselves for their DIY Christmas party. The girls still didn't know that the two boys had planned something special for that night. But that wouldn't be the only surprise during Christmas.

~+~Time Skip to night~+~

Yang: So, what's all this fuss about? You've been hyping it up like no tomorrow.

(y/n): It's something we used to do back home.

Guy: But we need to know if Ruby can have it?

Yang: What? Why?

Guy leans in and tells his girlfriend his worries.

Guy: *whisper* There may or may not be some strong alcohol in it. The amount is minimal, but we don't know how she'll react to it.

Yang: *deep in thought* Oh, why not? It's not Christmas every week right, cause that would be a present~

Guy: *sigh* You're lucky I love you.

BEEP BEEP

(y/n): Oh, I guess it's done. Now Ruby, this is a delicacy from where we come from, but I couldn't find some ingredients needed, so it's a little homemade. It however does contain some alcohol. If you don't like it, you can just put it away.

Ruby: I wanna try it! *mumbles* I've always wanted to try it, but Yang and dad didn't want it...

(y/n): Okay then.

(y/n) then walks into the kitchen part to grab the Glühwein and pours it into four mugs. He puts them on a plate and takes them towards his friends. When they each grab a mug, the two girls smell the unfamiliar drink. Yang seems to enjoy it WAY too much, while Ruby, who isn't acquainted to alcohol yet, doesn't really like the smell. The two boys laugh at the cute girls reaction and then each take a sip from their own mug. They each breathe a sigh of relief at the familiar taste. Yang Immediately takes some massive gulps and even passed the two boys in how far she had emptied her cup. Ruby was still staring at it, not sure what to do.

(y/n): You know, the alcohol is only in smell. The drink itself is more like chocolate milk. You could add extra alcohol, but we started it off with just a small amount.

Ruby: O-okay...

She then brings the mug to her lips and holds it there. (y/n) decided to 'help' her and tapped the mug a little upwards, letting the drink flow into his girlfriends mouth. She took a massive gulp and quickly swallowed it down her throat. She seemed to not really know how to place it and decided to take a smaller amount this time. Meanwhile Guy, Yang and (y/n) had their next cup already filled with some added vodka out of one of Guy's flasks...

Yang: Wait, aren't you guys like sixteen?

(y/n): Yep!

Yang: Then how did you get alcohol? We need to be twenty-one to be able to get it in a store.

Guy: Where we come from, we were allowed to drink from the age of sixteen. While some people kept to the law, most parents let their children drink early. Mostly whenever they either asked or saw it, the question would be asked whether they would like to try it.

Ruby: So people my age would be out drinking?

(y/n): Not exactly. While most people under sixteen were allowed to drink by their parents, they would never be allowed into a bar. And they had some heavy punishments...

Meanwhile Ruby had downed her drink and asked for another, but (y/n) decided against adding extra vodka.

They just sat there talking for what seemed like hours. They had gone through the entirety of the prepared drinks and were all pretty drunk. Soon enough Ruby passed out, and (y/n) still somewhat clear decided that enough was enough and took her back to the dorm. He laid her on the bed and laid next to her, going for a good night of sleep.

A/N Still not done! Gonna make this a little thing going through Christmas till new years eve! With adding my own birthday in it of course~