35. Akabane Karma x Reader

It was supposed to be Nagisa's oneshot but since I thought this plot would suit Karma more, here's a Karma oneshot :)

~~

  I always liked him. Since we were young, we were always together. However, I just stopped hanging out with him one day, for one reason, that I heard 3 years ago.

  "Karma! Let's --"

  "Karma, why are you still friends with (name)? If you keep this going, you're gonna lose all your friends!" I heard someone talk to Karma about me. I always knew they hated me but why must they tell Karma?..

  "She's not going to be my friend soon!" He shouted back. Hearing that, my 14 year old self sprinted off and never speaked to him.

~~

  Why am I thinking about this now? I always wished that he would come and explain what he meant. What did Karma mean that day, by "I'm not going to be his friend soon"?

  "Oh my god, did Karma really say that!? I can't believe it!!" (b/f/n) stood up aruptly. Did I just say that out loud!?

  "No! It's not that--" I tried explaining myself since I never told her about what happened with Karma, I was just suddenly avoiding him.

  "I'M GOING TO ASK HIM RIGHT NOW!! I'M NOT ALLOWING THIS." She shouted before dashing off to find him. What have I just got myself into!? I sighed and lay my head on the table.

  After a few minutes, I heard the clssroom door being slamed open. Being startled, I immediately opened my eyes and jerked up.

  "Oh, it's just you..." I told Karma and wanted to ignore him before he interrupted.

  "Listen to me! I heard what happened from (b/f/n) and I have to explain myself."

  "5 minutes,"

  "Fine, Remember when you heard me say that... you did not hear the full thing," He blushed which got me very confused. How could one just blush when wanting to stop being friends with someone!?

  "I... I said I would stop being friends with you soon because, I was planning to ask you out but you just suddenly stopped talking to me! So..." He stopped speaking and looked down with his face flushed. I never would have thought that was why...

  "I'm so sorry I did that... I never asked for your explanation or bothered to listen till the end.."

  "It's fine! Now that you know! But, would you go out with me now?" He smirked and I just nodded, glad that I knew everything and he actually liked me back.

  "GET A ROOM!"

  "Shut up (b/f/n)! Can't you see we were having a moment!" Karma glared as I giggled. Well, all the tension is gone now!

~~

I hope to start publishing a new part every two weeks! Thanks for reading this and sorry for any mistakes!

Next:

❥Nagisa x Reader

~Sapphirea💋

unedited

- 26 / 12 / 2017