23. Isogai Yuuma x Reader ~ Special

Another special~!

I decided that some of the characters would be for the new year's one-shots :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Everyone! Let's play this game!" Kayano chirped in front of the class and everyone had no objections so she took the chalk and wrote some things on the board. "So here's how you play it, and the rules."

1. Everyone write their name on a paper and put it in the box that's on the empty desk.

2. Pick a paper that's in the box. If you got your own name, put it back in and shake the box before picking another one. !NO PEEPING!

3. You're gonna be that person's special santa~! Since tomorrow's Christmas, you would have to get to know that person well enough and get that person a present. Of course, it must be at a reasonable price. So if you do not know that person well enough, this is your chance to know them well and be closer to one another~! Two birds with one stone, was this the phrase?

4. The present doesn't necessarily needs to be bought depending on what the person wants! So you can make something by yourself!

5. You mustn't reveal that you're that person's special Santa and you must not ask directly what he or she wants! You can only get to know that person better before deciding what you want to give them! The time limit for this is the end of tomorrow, when the clock strikes 12!

"That's all~! Let's start, shall we?" She stated and everyone started writing their names down and doing the steps required.

"Rio huh..." You mumbled. You were quite close to her, considering how playful you were too, so you knew what she wanted. "This game would be a piece of cake!" You grinned before getting what rio wants.

"(Name)-chan~ come here," Maehara suddenly came and dragged you away. "Hey! What are you doing!" You shouted at him, obviously annoyed at him just suddenly showing up and bringing you to some place without even explaining why. He didn't answer you though, instead he just kept humming a tune while casually walking down the street with you being forced to follow him.

"Yuuma! Open up!" Your eyes widened when he mentioned the name. why him?

"What is it?" Isogai opened the door and was surprised to see you with maehara. Of course he was, both of you never talked much. "Why are you here, (Last name)-san?" He asked you curiously and you only shrugged since you yourself didn't knew why either.

"Well! The game, duhh," maehara began to explain. "Though I was sooooo lazy and couldn't wait to just give you your present now, so here! (Name)-chan~" He pushed you to Isogai before walking off like he did nothing at all. There was silence, awkward silence as you tried to process your thoughts, his with his.

"EHH!? NO WAY!" your face flushed red, as well as Isogai's, after realizing what maehara meant. "S-sorry! I'll go back now! By the way, merry Christmas in advance~" you said and scurried off before even giving him a chance to reply, but from the corner of your eyes, you saw him smile, which made you smile too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

11:55 PM. Glad it's still not Dec 25 lololol.

~♡ Next!

( ❀ㅇㅅㅇ) Akabane Karma x ReaderSpecial

~Sapphirea💋