29. Jealous! Gakushuu x Akabane! Reader

Lol I don't really know what it means but I guess the reader is Karma's sister? And the requester has said that Reader's personality is like karma's :)

Always remember this!!
Bold→Author speaking
Italics→Flashback/thoughts

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(Name)! Get back here, don't wander off by yourself!!" The 8-year-old Gakushuu was already mature but (Name)... still childish as always. It's not surprise since Karma was always teaching her different 'things'.

"Fineee!" (Name) whined and got next to him. Even though she was closer to Karma, she was still almost as close to Gakushuu.

Always listened to Gakushuu, always playing with both of them, never forgetting Gakushuu, never seperated. Not until Karma and (Name) both went to class 3-E and Gakushuu, said to despise people from 3-E...

\-\/-/

"You know, Karma. We should visit Gakushuu! It's been a long time." (Name) said after remembering their times together.

"Nah~ I mean, the way he looks at our class,"

"Make sense, Guess he changed~ so what to do today huh?"

"Pranks, duh!" Karma and (Name) looked slyly at each other before running off somewhere. Unknowingly, Gakushuu noticed them when they rushed past the main gate so he followed.

'They never change' or should we say, 'he was the one who supposedly, "changed too much"'

"(Name)! You would have to stop following me someday you know~" Karma mentioned suddenly, and Gakushuu couldn't understand what he meant.

"I can! and I will!!" She protested with a pout.

'Why not me?.. Why must it always be him? I know they're siblings but, I was still her... friend,' He thought bitterly while seeing them have fun.

"(Name)," Gakushuu called out, not able to stand the thought of you always spending time with Karma.

"Oh~ He's here like I expected. Go and have fun both of you~" Karma laughed and pushed you towards the currently blushing Gakushuu. So now, you were blushing as well with him smirking.

"Let's go.." Gakushuu showed a frown before pulling you away with a blush.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

lol this is super short because I rushed after realising I haven't updated over a month ;-;

Since exams are over, I'll try to keep to the schedule and sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes because this is unedited!

~Sapphirea💋