21. Akabane Karma x Delinquent! Reader

One last request before I start the Christmas special! Or Christmas Eve :3
Reader would just be like karma here~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Karma~ let's skip class today!" You rested an arm on karma's shoulder and he nodded. (good kids, don't do this~!('∀' )) Both of you were very close so you always did lots of things together.

"We shouldn't even have came to school, y'know?" You stated as if it was a matter of fact. Just as karma was about to reply, someone interrupted them.

"Nurufufufu~ it's not good to skip classes, (Name)-san, karma-kun~" koro-sensei said with his usual grin but with the 'X' mark on his face.

"Sure, sure, whatever you say," you replied and you were so tempted to roll your eyes.

"I'm still skipping~ let's go (name)-chan~" He held your hand and ran away while sticking his tongue out at koro-sensei.

"I do not allow, but it's class time, I guess just for today..." The teacher said and went back to teaching.

"Karma, where are we going?" You asked excitedly and he just hummed. "Getting ice-cream~" Both of you went to the nearest place to get it before sitting on a bench.

"(Name)-chan~ what flavour is that?" Karma asked and you replied. "Lemme try it~"

"Wh-what? No! Get it yourself!"

"Eh~ your face is getting red, are you embarrassed? What a rare sight~" he teased and ruffled your hair, resulting in you getting even more embarrassed. You looked down in attempt to let your bangs cover your face but he still noticed it. What luck... "Well, (name)-chan~ are you falling for me? It's dangerous to do that, y'know~" he smirked while joking. Still, it hurts to hear that. Does that mean... He has no feelings for you? Maybe... But still, you weren't just gonna keep your mouth shut. After all, your ego is everything.

"Who would fall for someone like you!? Idiot~!" You made a face, of course both of you were just kidding around, but the part where it hurts, was true.

"You would~ but you should just hurry and eat that, it's melting," his smirk widened.

"of course, you don't have to tell me!" You retorted, just like usual. Both of you always joked around yet it was moments like this that would just make your heart flutter, of course, you wouldn't admit it in front of him.

"(Name)-chan, what are you doing? Spacing out like that~" he broke your train thoughts.

"What? Are you concerned~? This is new too," now, it was your turn to smirk.

"Hah! You wish!"

"So, let's go out tomorrow too~?"

"Sure~ see you tomorrow (name)-chan~"

"Yeah, thanks~" you said as you were excited for tomorrow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Not everything needs to have so much romance, no? >~<

~♡ next

(❀ ㅇㅅㅇ) specials~ (even I don't know what's next lol)

~Sapphirea💋