27. Akabane Karma x Reader

Sorry slow update >~<

Note→Karma and reader are in a secret relationship in this oneshot. This is a short one shot ><

Next up↠Akabane Karma x Dandere! Reader
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Both of you were in a relationship but you didn't want anyone to know. Therefore, Karma agreed though he wanted to proudly let everyone know you're his girlfriend. You were those kind of girl that were serious, quiet yet had a sense of humour and gave off a vibe that you didn't need or want a boyfriend. Though somehow, you went out with Karma so you wanted to keep it a secret.

"Karma, behave," you warned him before both of you went unti the classroom since it somehow always slipped off his mind to keep youe relationship a secret and behaved intimidatedly and you had to stop him. It was weird and yet a relieve that no one discovered both of you after he accidentally showing affection to you in class several times.

"I'll try~" He replied with a playful tone and walked in.

"WOW!! Karma walked in with (Name) again! Am so jealous I want to do that too!" Maehara shouted.

"It's just a coincidence"

"Ain't it happening too much until it had me jealous" Maehara fake pouted. "ARE BOTH OF YOU TOGE-NO" Flustered, You cut off his sentence.

"Aww I'm hurt you know~"

"Stop your bullshit Karma," you glared at him before walking away to your normal quiet reading spot where no one was there and him chasing after you. "Karma, I told you to behave," You sighed at him.

"Sorry~ But it's so hard to ressit the temptation~"

"It's not impossible so resist it," somehow, you were always putting up with his behaviour. It was a wonder to be able to be with this troublesome prankster.

"Fine~ Just this once~ but you must kiss me,"

"out of school,"

"sure~" He ckissed you on the cheeks before strolling away with a grin while humming.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lmao what's this shit. I'll try to follow my schedule and update once or twice every week! This is not updated so sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes xD

Next→ Akabane Karma x Dandere! Reader

~Sapphirea💋