5. One Hour Seems Like One Year

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!😄💥🍻🎆🎊🎊🎉🎇✨
THIS is a new year gift from me to all my readers. Now as a return gift, I want you all to make this story the most trending story on wattpad. This story still hasn't crossed 1000 views and the votes are also less than 40. If you love this story than please share it so as to encourage me to write more and fast interesting chapters. Well, let's leave it for the future, did you guys watched the teaser of new Pokemon movie ? Ash really looked too cute in that teaser. That girl was also quite beautiful. I think they are trying to re do the Pokemon series as I heard that in this movie, there will be Lugia as a legendary Pokemon. Anyway, let's talk about this chapter. It's a very short chapter with approx 3000 words. Initially I didn't planed on writing this chapter. But since I promised you all that I will give you all a new year gift and wouldn't post any half complete chapters so I thought of something different and it really worked very well. I really liked this chapter as it is something I just wrote today only as the previous chapter wasn't completed because of some personal reasons. So I hope you all enjoy this and please tell me what do you think about this chapters. Also in India, it's still 1st January, so I did fulfilled my promise.

I don't any of the characters other then OC'S .

"Pokemon" : Human Speech.

' Pokemon' : Thought/Telepathy.

"Pokemon": Pokemon Speech.

5. One Hour
Seems
Like One
Year

After taking the order, Emily bowed to Ash and went back to complete the order. After she went back, another person came to the counter and took Emily's position. After giving the order, Ash looked around the restaurant and noticed that all the boys were looking at him with different kind of visions, some were full of envy, some were surprised, some were full of hate. Although they too had their girlfriends sitting with them, but they can't stop themselves from envying and hating Ash after all Emily really was too beautiful and sexy. Ash didn't cared about their visions, he was used to these kind of stares.

He said to Pikachu,'Sigh, I should try to be low-key, after all its not like everyone could handle the most charming and handsome guy in the world. But what a pity, I can't help it, who made me this handsome and charming right Pikachu ?'

'Pikaa', Pikachu too sighed at the narcissistic personality of Ash, but he too couldn't say anything after all his Pikapi really was too handsome.

Ash just smiled his trademark 'harmless to all living beings' smile and went to the corner last seat where no one could disturb him and sat down and closed his eyes and started meditation.

Pikachu also cleaned his face by licking all the ketchup and fell in Ash's lap.

While he tried to maintain tranquility, suddenly an image of an old man appeared in his mind, but this wasn't shocking to him. What shocked him was the fact that Emily's face matched this old man's face. After thinking about this, he suddenly had an evil smirk plastered on his face and gave a demonic laugh which startled the nearby customers around him and made them fear this young man. Pikachu after hearing this laughter and seeing the evil smirk on his Pikapi's face, thought that surely his Pikapi should've found something interesting to play. After this, Pikachu smiled and got on Ash's shoulder and rubbed his cheek against Ash's cheek asking him to tell him about his discovery.

After seeing Pikachu flattering him, Ash could not help but smile gently and caress Pikachu's head. He said, "Pikachu as the saying goes,'Enemies often cross each other's path'. And it seem like this time heaven is helping us. Due to remeber that old fogy who is the owner of this restaurant, it seem like that old fogy is related with Emily and if i'm not wrong, relation between both of them is really deep."