one || kalos

(Y/N)'s POV

"Honey, wake up!" A voice shouted.

My eyes suddenly opened only to see my Mom beside my bed, shouting at me to get dressed. I looked at my alarm clock slowly and threw the covers up to my face. It was 6:00 in the morning, for goodness' sake!

"(Y/N)," she said sternly. "Get dressed now, you will be late!"

"Late for what, mom?" I muttered under the covers. "It's Saturday!"

I heard her speak, "Late for you flight, gosh! Hurry up downstairs, breakfast's ready," she finished. I heard her open the door then close it, indicating that she went downstairs.

Then it hit me. My eyes suddenly widened as I threw the covers off my bed, my eyes falling to the calendar. Today was the day were I go to Kalos! I immediately brushed my teeth and took the quickest shower then put on my clothes as fast as I can.

Grabbing my backpack, I practically skipped all the steps at the stairs, earning an angry "(Y/N)!" from Dad, who was eating his breakfast. I blushed and smiled innocently and sat down and started to eat, happy thought dancing around my head. I imagine myself on Lumiose City, battling Gym Leaders.. meeting new friends.. having fun.. I took a deep breath, smiling. This summer will definetely the best one ever.

I finished my breakfast and headed towards the door, my body shaking with excitement. "Be careful, dear!" My Mom shouted as I turned the knob. "Keep safe, honey!" Dad added as I replied, "I will! See you soon, Mom and Dad!" Opening the door, I held a breath and closed my eyes, feeling the cool breeze.

Kalos, here I come.

---