1.8

Kyle Kuzma
I fucked up ! Fucked up bad ! I don't know what I was thinking , I should've never done it but I did , I really let London and Nova do my make up , if I thought I felt like a bitch before I for sure feel like one now .

"Daddy your so pretty ." Nova teases and I roll my eyes .

"Yeah daddy your so pretty ." London mocks and I roll my eyes and walk over to Nia and she giggles .

"Dada ." She smiles causing her dimples to show , this little girl here has my heart and she knows it along with Nova , Nova is now at that age to were she knows how to make me and London argue let's use yesterday for example , We were in the store yesterday with London because she was getting things to cook for Christmas , Now , I didn't know that London had told her No to these Sugar cookies She had picked up , But , She asked me and her being a daddy's girl , I told her yes like any father would tell his daughter , So we get to the check out line and London and I start loading stuff onto the counter , But as London picks up the cookies she looks at Nova and says : " I thought I told you , You couldn't get these cookies ." Nova then says her favorite line in the Nova book : "Daddy said I could ." She smiles and London turns to me and starts fussing at me because I told Nova that she could get the cookies , when I didn't even Know that London said no in the first place , So you know I had to go daddy on her and Nova got what she wanted like always but it resulted to me not getting any sex when we got home yesterday , So what a great world right ?

"Mommy Can I open one of my presents tonight since it is Christmas Eve ?" Nova asks

"No You'll open them in the morning like a little kid normally does ." London says .

"Am I not normal cause when i was little my mom let me do that ." I say and London looks at me with that 'really nigga ' look .

"See mommy daddy did it so can i ?" She begs .

"If daddy jumped off a bridge , Would you do it too ?" London asks her .

"Umm Yeah he's my daddy ." She sas and London couldn't help but laugh .

"Fine you can open 1 present tonight but when everyone gets over here , Do you understand ?" London asks Nova and she nods and skips to her room and I take the make up off my face .

"You getting thick daddy let me find out you gay low key ." She says and I look at her .

"Stop playing with me ." I tell her as I wash this shit off my face and she walks behind me and wraps her hands around my waist .

"What do you want ?" I ask her looking at her through the mirror as I feel her kiss on my arms .

"We need to talk ." She says softly and slides her hands down to the hem of my sweats and slides her hands in my boxers causing me to jump a little bit when I feel her grabbing my dick .

"About ?" I moan .

"Me tieing my tubes ." She says softly and I take her hands out my pants and dry my face and grab my brush and walk to our room .

"Kyle !" She pouts .

"No ." I tell her .

"But Baby I - The answer is No ." I tell her .

"Kyle its not your body though ." She says .

"What's not my body ?" I ask her .

"You better act like you know , If that's my pussy , your body is definitely mine as well ." I tell her.

"Kyle I really need to get it done though ." She pouts .

"Do you see a little boy running around here ?" I ask her and she groans .

"But daddy that's not fair ." She pouts .

"Life isn't fair you should know that London ." I tell her and she crawls on my lap .

"Daddy please ." She pouts .

"London My answer is No and that's final , Its Christmas Eve baby let's not do this ." I tell her and she gets off of me and slams the bedroom door .

"Stop slamming stuff in my house ." I yell and I hear her stomping downstairs , She play to much .

As of right now me and London's whole family are at our house , the women are in the kitchen cooking , while the men are playing dominos in the living room .

"Son in law when we goin' get a boy ?" London's dad asks me as I look down at my dominos and laugh .

"I don't know man , we trynna chill out with all the baby making for right now ." I tell him and we laugh .

"Mmmhmmm ." Her uncle Reggie says and I laugh .

"I'm for real , I'm trynna let her enjoy her body before I get one more out of her ." I tell them and we all laugh and London comes and brings us some chips and dips .

"Hey baby can you bring me something to drink ?" I ask her and she nods and kisses my head and brings me back a beer .

As of right now everyone in the house is asleep except for me and London , were in the tub taking a bath and just talking .

"Baby I'm just so proud of you . " London says as I sit between her legs .

"Couldn't do it without you baby ." I say as she continues to massage my shoulders .

"Your just such a great father and husband ." She says and I throw my head back as she works her magic on my shoulders .

"I love you daddy ." She says and starts kissing my spot.

"London you know that's my spot ." I say as she drags her tongue over my neck .

"You know what I want for Christmas Santa ?" She says .

"Nah baby girl what do you want for Christmas ?" I ask her .

"Dick ." She says and gets out the tub and sways her hips as she walks out the bathroom .

"Ohh Kyle ."She calls , I'm not pulling out I don't care anymore .

||Kyle A Full But What book do y'all want next another Kyle book or Gelo book ? But I need ideas for a gelo book .

3 votes and 3 comments .

Zoe ||