1.2

Kyle Kuzma
As I speed to the hospital , i make sure the girls are okay , but the whole time I was driving , all London was doing was complaining .

"Kyle Slow down before you fucking kill us ." She says holding her stomach .

"Excuse me for trying to get yo' ass to the hospital before you give birth in my car ." I tell her .

"I mean she was created in here so what's the big deal ?" She asks me , She bipolar .

"Shut up London ." I tell her and continue to drive to the hospital .

"Kyle I fucking hate you ." She screams as we get in the hospital .

"I hate him too mommy it's okay . " Nova says and I look at her .

"Really ?" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulders .

"Mrs.Kuzma were gonna need you to breath okay ?" The nurse says .

"Okay ." She whines .

"I know it don't hurt that bad ." I tell her and every women in the room looks at me .

"Your lucky your holding our daughter or I'd rip your baby maker off ." She tells me and I start feeling a pain in my nuts , that shit would hurt .

As my family and her family , and our mutal friends got here , I give Nova to Jada , and my mom , London's mom and me walk into the delivery room .

"Hey baby girl ." Her mom says .

"Mommy ." She says and hugs her mom .

"How's it going London ?" My mom asks hugging her .

"It hurts ." She cries .

"Hey guys hows it going ?" Doctor Manson says walking in .

"Hey . " I smile .

"Its about that time huh ?" She asks London and she nods .

"Well we found out that your 5 weeks early do to stress ." She informs us .

"What happened to you staying off your feet and staying stressed free ?" She asks her .

"I was staying off my feet but this big ass , ugly ass , can't dunk for shit , But still makes 92.5 million dollars a month head ass boy made that hard as you can see ." London says roasting me , I can't stand her ass sometimes .

"Bad Kyle ." Doctor Manson jokes and we all laugh except London .

"Kyle get out I don't want you in here ." She tells me .

"Too bad ." I tell her and doctor Manson starts getting ready for London's delivery .

As of right now London's giving birth and I'm helping her push , But my hand fucking hurts , she strong as hell .

"Kyle I hate you so much ." She cries .

"I ain't do nothing ." I tell her .

"You do everything this is your fault , if you would've never went as deep as you did , I would've never passed out and this wouldn't be happening ." She cries and I pat her head .

"Calm down cry baby ." I tell her and she grabs my hand tighter .

"Mrs.Kuzma give us one good hard push ." Dr.Manson says and London starts crying and pushes and as she pushes again I hear a baby cry .

"Kyle do you wanna cut the cord ?" The doctor asks me .

"I'll pass ." I say and London looks at me .

"I'm kidding ." I laugh and walk over to Dr.Manson and cut the cord and they go wash off our daughter .

"You did it , See it wasn't that bad ." I smile at her and they hand her our little girl .

"No we did it ." She smiles up at me .

"Thank you for helping me Kyle ." She smiles .

"Your welcome ." I tell her .

"Aww She looks like you Kyle . " her mom says .

"She does not look like him ." London says .

"Yes she does , are you even her mom ?" Her mom teases her and she rolls her eyes .

"Do you wanna hold her ?" She asks looking up at me and I nod and she hands me my daughter , if I ever said that this little girl isn't mine , I'd be lieing to myself , if anything she's my twin , I thought Nova looked like me but now that I look at it Nova looks more like London , This little girl that I have in my arms , is my identical twin , let's just pray she's not gonna have her mom's attitude .

"Mrs.Kuzma we need a name for the birth certificate ." The nurse says and I smile at London and she smiles at me .

"Nia Alexandra Kuzma ." She smiles and i look down at her .

"Okay , Kyle were gonna need you to sign on the birth certificate ." The nurse tells me and I give London the baby and sign .

"Thank you . " the nurse says and smiles and leaves and I walk back to the baby and London , Our mom's left just to give us time to spend with the baby before everyone comes in here .

"She does look like you . " she smiles at me and I look down at her and stare into her eyes , I love this women to death .

As we were staring at each other I decided to lean in and kiss her and once again I felt how it felt the first time we kissed , She's the love of my life and I promise I'll never fuck up again .

"I love you and I'm sorry ." I tell her .

"Its okay we just have to move on from it the girls need there father in there life and I love you more ." She tells me and we kiss again and everyone walks in .

"Hey now Y'all better stop before y'all are back in this position for a 3rd time ." Zo says and I laugh , I got my family back .

||Thoughts ? Comment

I might not update later on tonight I have a basketball game and y'all already know ya' girl be mad tired , but I'll try .

3 votes and 3 comments.

Zoe ||